Marlin Apartments Aldgate - Tower Bridge
4 4 Star:
Search for room availability
If you add a free ticket to your break the voucher & redemption details for this will be included in your booking confirmation. If the free item needs to be posted this will be with you within a week.
- Available on London breaks of 2 nights or more
- Book between 1st May 2017 and 29th May 2017
- Staying before 31st October 2017
- Free One Way Thames River Cruise is from Westminster – Tower (or vice versa) per person
- Please ensure you add the offer on the Review & Add page
- If you have added it and your booking is valid, we will email you a voucher that you can use at City Cruises to redeem your free tickets. We will include information on where to find City Cruises' stops in London to do this.
Marlin Aldgate Tower Bridge is situated just a short walk from Tower Bridge and the City of London, and just 3 minutes away from the tube providing fast access across the city. It was awarded the esteemed TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2015 for the fourth consecutive year for its consistently high guest satisfaction. A burst of culture Marlin Aldgate Tower Bridge is amongst a host of vibrant and fashionable districts such as Shoreditch and Hoxton that have been welcoming a new wave of urbanites in recent years.
Marlin Aldgate is our newest development, committed to providing guests with sophisticated, high-quality furnishings and comfort at affordable prices. The serviced apartments vary in size from a 460 square foot 1-bedroom apartment up to an incredibly spacious 1100 square feet in our premium penthouses. Located near the new financial district, you can enjoy astounding city views from selected apartments, available upon request. Furnished to a high standard, Marlin serviced apartments feature all that you would expect of an apartment and more; queen size beds with superior quality anti-allergy bedding is standard in our apartments. Each bathroom is modern with ultra contemporary finishes and complete with luxury L’Occitane toiletries. Save money on unwanted mini bar and room service charges using your own fully-fitted kitchen.
The artsy Brick Lane is at the centre of this cultural explosion; visit the bustling market, absorb the lively atmosphere, and wine and dine in some of London’s coolest bars, less than a 10 minutes’ walk away.
To view our full selection of accommodation in City & Tower Bridge, view our hotels in City & Tower Bridge page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.