Malone Lodge Hotel
4 4 Star:
Per Person Per Night
The Malone Lodge Hotel is a four star, stylish and modern hotel located in the Queens Quarter of South Belfast, Lisburn Road which is known for its unique shopping outlet is just a 5 minute walk from the hotel. The hotel is located in the peaceful area just minutes away from the City centre.
The Malone Lodge Hotel has 119 rooms, combining luxury guest rooms and suites. Offering comfort for both leisure and corporate guests. The rooms are decorated with your comfort at mind combining soft furnishings and rich shades with muted tones, for the perfect place to unwind and relax.
The hotel is perfect for a break away to enjoy the sites and attractions in Belfast, why not spend a day at Belfast Zoo or even go on one of the Titanic Tours, there’s also plenty of shops and museums to enjoy.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 70
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Room Service Not 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Name: Belfast City Hospital
- Distance: 1 kilometre
- Name: BELFAST CITY AIRPORT
- Distance: 10 kilometres
- Interconnecting Rooms
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 08:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 11:00
- Monday to Friday: 10:00
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Nearest Rail Name: Belfast City Hospital Distance: 1 kilometre
- Nearest Airport Name: Belfast City Airport Distance: 10 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Belfast City, view our hotels in Belfast City page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.