Macdonald Randolph Hotel Spa Break
5 5 Star:
Per Person Per Night
Search Spa Package Availability
Spa Package Details
- SPA BREAK PACKAGE includes overnight hotel stay, full breakfast, 1 x 25 minute treatment per person (choose from Freestyle Deep Tissue Massage, Best Foot Forward Treatment or Superfood Pro-Radiance Facial) plus full use of Spa facilities, including robes, slippers and fluffy towels.
INDULGENT SPA BREAK includes overnight hotel stay, full breakfast, 2 Course Evening Meal, 1 x 55 minute treatment per person (choose from Freestyle Deep Tissue Massage, Best Foot Forward Treatment, Superfood Pro-Radiance Facial or Jessica Deluxe Manicure), plus full use of Spa facilities, including robes, slippers and fluffy towels plus A £5 voucher to spend in our spa store, £50 minimum spend.
ESSENTIAL SPA BREAK includes overnight hotel stay, full breakfast, 2 Course Evening Meal, 1 x 25 minute treatment per person (choose from Freestyle Deep Tissue Massage, Best Foot Forward Treatment or Superfood Pro-Radiance Facial) plus full use of Spa facilities, including robes, slippers and fluffy towels plus A £5 voucher to spend in our spa store, £50 minimum spend.
All SuperBreak customers booking a Macdonald Spa Break can also enjoy 20% discount on any additional Spa treatments during their stay when booked in advance.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS HOTEL DOES NOT HAVE A SWIMMING POOL, HOWEVER CLIENTS HAVE ACCESS TO THE GYM, SAUNA, STEAM ROOM, THERMAL SUITE & RELAX ROOM
The 5* Macdonald Randolph is situated in the heart of Oxford, opposite the Ashmolean Museum and within easy walking distance of the Oxford Colleges, Botanical Gardens and a short bus or car journey away from Bicester Village Retail Outlet and Blenheim Palace.
All 151 bedrooms, including Classic, Executive, 4 Poster and Suites are en-suite and have been designed to provide luxurious comfort for every guest. Amenities in guest rooms at the Macdonald Randolph include cafetiere coffee, complimentary Wi-Fi and Molton Brown toiletries.
The restaurant at the Randolph serves a range of traditional dishes from across Europe; whether you’re after a light snack, something a little heavier or simply something sweet, the menu caters for all tastes. Sip cocktails at the famous Morse Bar or why not relax with a beauty treatment from the Spa at the Randolph. Limited on-site car parking is available with a charge and must be pre-booked with the hotel.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 5
- Total Rooms Number: 151
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Multilingual Staff
- Concierge Desk
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Mini bar
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Trouser Press
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Sofa Beds Children Only: 12
- Parking at Hotel Cost: £28.50 Per Night
- Treatment Rooms
- Steam Room Free: No
- Name: OXFORD
- Distance: 0.5 miles
- Name: HEATHROW
- Distance: 49 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: Yes
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 08:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:30
- Monday to Friday: 09:30
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Highchairs available
- Types: Pets accepted on request with hotel
- Cost: £25.00 per night
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Rail Name: Oxford Distance: 0.5 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: Heathrow Distance: 49 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Oxford Area, view our hotels in Oxford Area page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.5 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 4.3 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 4.4 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Stay Date: 24/12/2012, a customer aged 65+ who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Enjoyed the Christmas festivities,the sales and brief city centre walks. See more
Enjoyed the Christmas festivities,the sales and brief city centre walks. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 4 out of 5
- Destination: 4 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 4 out of 5
- Staff: 4 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.