Macdonald Randolph Hotel Christmas Break
5 5 Star:
Per Person Per 3 Nights
Search Christmas Package Availability
Christmas Package Itinerary
- 3 Nights from Sun 24 Dec 2017
- Board basis: Full Board
- 24 December 2017 - Arrive on Christmas Eve at your leisure and take time to settle into one of beautiful rooms. Relax over a traditional Afternoon Tea. Join the management team this evening for a cocktail reception before sitting down to a delicious dinner in our restaurant. For those wishing to attend a Midnight Church Service including Christchurch Cathedral, our Concierge Team will have full details of the services in the city.
25 December 2017 - Wake on Christmas morning to a Full English breakfast and then enjoy a walk around the historic city of Oxford. Return to a glass of Bucks Fizz and Canapes before a sumptuous Christmas Luncheon which will be served from 12.30pm. Relax with a traditional Afternoon Tea which will be served during the Queens speech. In the evening a buffet dinner will be a relaxing and informal affair to bring the day to a close.
26 December 2017 - Start Boxing Day with a Full English breakfast before relaxing for the remainder of the morning. Join us for a delicious Buffet Lunch. Spend the afternoon at leisure, why not explore the beautiful city of Oxford or relax in the hotel with an Afternoon Tea. This evening enjoy a delicious dinner in the Restaurant.
27 December 2017 - A Full Traditional Breakfast awaits you in our Restaurant and will prepare you before your final goodbyes to the city of Oxford.
The 5 star Macdonald Randolph is the only hotel of its kind situated in the heart of Oxford, opposite the Ashmolean Museum and within easy walking distance of the Oxford Colleges, Botanical Gardens and a short bus or car journey away from Bicester Village Retail Outlet and Blenheim Palace. All 151 bedrooms are en-suite and have been designed to provide luxurious comfort for every guest. The Hotel also offers complimentary Wi-Fi internet access in all rooms and public areas. For the ultimate in fine cuisine, look no further than the 2AA rosette Randolph Restaurant, sip cocktails at the famous Morse Bar or why not relax with a beauty treatment from the Spa at the Randolph.Limited on-site car parking is available with a charge and must be pre-booked with the hotel.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 5
- Total Rooms Number: 151
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Multilingual Staff
- Concierge Desk
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Mini bar
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Trouser Press
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Sofa Beds Children Only: 12
- Parking at Hotel Cost: £28.50 Per Night
- Treatment Rooms
- Steam Room Free: No
- Name: OXFORD
- Distance: 0.5 miles
- Name: HEATHROW
- Distance: 49 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: Yes
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 08:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:30
- Monday to Friday: 09:30
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Highchairs available
- Types: Pets accepted on request with hotel
- Cost: £25.00 per night
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Rail Name: Oxford Distance: 0.5 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: Heathrow Distance: 49 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Oxford Area, view our hotels in Oxford Area page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.5 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 4.3 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 4.4 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Stay Date: 24/12/2012, a customer aged 65+ who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Enjoyed the Christmas festivities,the sales and brief city centre walks. See more
Enjoyed the Christmas festivities,the sales and brief city centre walks. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 4 out of 5
- Destination: 4 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 4 out of 5
- Staff: 4 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.