Macdonald Crutherland House (2 Night Offer & 1st Night Dinner)
4 4 Star:
Per Person Per 2 Nights
Search Dinner Deal Availability
Dinner Deal Details
- Stay for 2 night's bed and breakfast and receive dinner on the first night of your stay. Dinner will be an allowance of GBP 25.00 per person.
Set amidst 37 acres of wonderful woodland, Macdonald Crutherland House is perfect for touring in and around the Clyde Valley and is only 20 minutes from Glasgow. Offering luxuriously appointed bedrooms, all with satellite TV, complimentary Wi-Fi internet access (including all public areas), direct dial telephone, trouser press and hospitality tray. Leisure facilities including a beauty spa. The two AA Rosette restaurant offers the best of Scottish and international cuisine.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Indoor Pool Free: Yes
- Treatment Rooms
- Sauna Free: Yes
- Solarium Free: No
- Gym Free: Yes
- Name: EAST KILBRIDE
- Distance: 2 miles
- Name: GLASGOW
- Distance: 15 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Baby Sitting
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Restaurant (Jacket and Tie required)
- Children's Menu available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Rail Name: East Kilbride Distance: 2 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: Glasgow Distance: 15 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Glasgow City, view our hotels in Glasgow City page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.5 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 4.5 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 4.5 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 5.0 out of 5
Our break in Glasgow
Stay Date: 31/08/2014, a customer aged 65+ who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
We so enjoyed our stay Somehow Glasgow has a way Of making you feel good It's more than just the food It's making you feel welcome!! See more
We so enjoyed our stay Somehow Glasgow has a way Of making you feel good It's more than just the food It's making you feel welcome!! Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 5 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 5 out of 5
- Breakfast: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
Stay Date: 25/04/2009, a customer from ABERDEEN who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
We really enjoyed our two night stay at the Crutherland House. It is set in a lovely location and has a homely and relaxed feel to it. Great leisure facilities. The staff were friendly and helpful. Our room was comfortable and the food very good.We w… See more
We really enjoyed our two night stay at the Crutherland House. It is set in a lovely location and has a homely and relaxed feel to it. Great leisure facilities. The staff were friendly and helpful. Our room was comfortable and the food very good.We went into Glasgow for the day.Booked a taxi to the train station 5mins from the hotel. The train journey took 20mins. On our return we phoned for a taxi on the train and it was waiting to pick us up and take us back to hotel. We will certainly return to Crutherland House as we really enjoyed our stay. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 4 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 4 out of 5
- Staff: 4 out of 5
- Amarone in Glasgow: 4 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.