Macdonald Bear Hotel Christmas Break
4 4 Star:
Search Christmas Package Availability
Christmas Package Itinerary
- 3 Nights from Sun 24 Dec 2017
- Board basis: Full Board
- 24 December 2017 - Arrive on Christmas Eve to a festive cream tea and settle into one of our individually styled bedrooms. Join our hotel team for a glass of bubbly and canapes followed by a delicious 4 course dinner in our award-winning restaurant.
25 December 2017 - On Christmas Day, enjoy a traditional full English breakfast before getting ready for a 5 course festive lunch. For those who wish, Christmas cake will be served in the afternoon in our comfortable Churchill Lounge and a light informal buffet will be served in the evening.
26 December 2017 - After breakfast on Boxing Day, enjoy a walk around the stunning Blenheim Palace Park or a drive through the picturesque Cotswolds before returning to the hotel for a buffet lunch. Make sure you leave some room for our farewell dinner accompanied by in house entertainment.
27 December 2017 - Enjoy breakfast before making your way home.
One of England's original 13th Century Coaching Inns located in the historic, picturesque town of Woodstock. The town is home to Blenheim Palace as well as many fine boutiques, art galleries, furniture and antique shops. Woodstock is also at the gateway to the Cotswolds, close to Oxford and Stratford-upon-Avon. With its ivy clad façade, oak beams, stonewalls and open fires, the Bear exudes warmth and cosiness, perfect for a retreat. The award winning 2 AA rosette restaurant offers modern British cuisine and each of the 54 bedrooms are well appointed, many of which are feature rooms, four posters and suites with period furnishings, original stone walls, and exposed oak beams.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 2
- Total Rooms Number: 54
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Multilingual Staff
- Concierge Desk
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Sofa Beds Children Only: 12
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Name: OXFORD
- Distance: 7 miles
- Name: BIRMINGHAM INTERNATIONAL
- Distance: 50 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: Yes
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 08:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00
- Monday to Friday: 10:00
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Highchairs available
- Types: Dogs
- Cost: £10.00 per stay
- Nearest Rail Name: Oxford Distance: 7 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: Birmingham International Distance: 50 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Oxford Area, view our hotels in Oxford Area page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.