Macdonald Aviemore Hotel (2 Night Offer & 1st Night Dinner)
4 4 Star:
Search Dinner Deal Availability
Dinner Deal Details
- Stay for 2 night's bed and breakfast and receive dinner on the first night of your stay. Dinner will be an allowance of GBP 15.00 per person.
The Aviemore hotel is the perfect choice for social events and family gatherings at the Macdonald Aviemore Resort. With 108 recently refurbished family rooms, which sleep up to 4 people, with extra storage for skis.
With a family bar (seasonal opening times apply) and a small children's playground, there's plenty to keep everyone entertained. The 18-hole Spey Valley Championship Golf Course with its breath-taking vistas is only
5 minutes’ drive away. Located just 200 yards from Spey Valley Shopping, Spey Valley Carvery and Spey Valley Cinema, all the resort facilities are on the doorstep.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Lift to all Floors
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Room Service Not 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Indoor Pool Free: Yes
- Jacuzzi Free: Yes
- Sauna Free: Yes
- Solarium Free: No
- Steam Room Free: Yes
- Gym Free: Yes
- Name: AVIEMORE
- Distance: 200 metres
- Name: INVERNESS
- Distance: 37 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: Yes
- Baby Listening
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Rail Name: Aviemore Distance: 200 metres
- Nearest Airport Name: Inverness Distance: 37 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Aviemore, view our hotels in Aviemore page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 5.0 out of 5
Stay Date: 07/09/2015, a customer aged 65+ who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
The hotel was a bit difficult to find but we eventually were booked in by friendly efficient staff who made sure we found our room. The dinner we had was in the Italian restaurant and was very good with good service from the staff. We chose to eat in… See more
The hotel was a bit difficult to find but we eventually were booked in by friendly efficient staff who made sure we found our room. The dinner we had was in the Italian restaurant and was very good with good service from the staff. We chose to eat in the steak room the next night and found the food disappointing, we both had fish and chips whch was poor considering it is a simple dish, the chips were completely overdone and overall very disappointing. The breakfasts were very good with plenty of choice - overall the hotel room was excellent with just the slight fault of not having adequate hooks and shelve space to hang toilet bags etc. good holiday and we would certainly be back. We toured the area and went up the mountain railway as well as walking round the local loch - there is always plenty to do in Aviemore. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 4 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- vuniular railway: 5 out of 5
- loh an eillan: 5 out of 5
- nethy bridge: 4 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.