Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel Christmas Break
4 4 Star:
Search Christmas Package Availability
Christmas Package Itinerary
- 3 Nights from Sun 24 Dec 2017
- Board basis: Dinner Bed & Breakfast plus Christmas Lunch
- 24 December 2017 - Arrive and check in any time after 2.00pm on Christmas Eve and make yourself at home in our comfortable, traditionally furnished bedrooms. Explore our stunning gardens. The evening starts with a glass of champagne followed by a 4 course candlelit dinner in the restaurant.
25 December 2017 - Start your day with a Full English breakfast on Christmas morning. After exchanging gifts with loved ones join us for a magnificent 5 course Christmas Lunch. Afterwards relax in the lounge and bar areas with fellow guests. In the evening, a light informal buffet will be served in the restaurant.
26 December 2017 - Full English breakfast awaits you on Boxing Day morning, then spend the day at leisure in the beautiful historic Stratford, returning to the hotel for a traditional Afternoon Tea. In the evening a final candlelit dinner in the restaurant.
27 December 2017 - Breakfast before departure.
The Macdonald Alveston Manor hotel is a magnificent Tudor building, situated within its own landscaped grounds and located just 5 minutes walk to the centre of Stratford-Upon-Avon. The peaceful and serene Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel is the ideal base for discovering Shakespeare Country and the many historic attractions Stratford has to offer.
Inside the luxurious 4 star Macdonald Alveston Manor guests will find original Tudor features, such as leaded windows, which complement the beautiful and historic exterior. All of the 113 guest rooms in the Macdonald Alveston Manor are spacious, bright and come well-equipped with flat screen TV, complimentary Wi-Fi internet access (including all public areas), en-suite bathroom.
After a busy day touring the local area the Macdonald Alveston Manor hotel is the perfect place to relax and unwind. All hotel guests are welcome to use the on-site leisure club, which includes an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and fully equipped gym. For even more luxury and pampering guests can book into the hotel’s Vital Spa which has an array of beauty treatments and massages to ease the days stresses away.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 113
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Concierge Desk
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Trouser Press
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Sofa Beds Children Only: 12
- Parking at Hotel Cost: £5.00 Per 24 Hours
- Indoor Pool Free: Yes
- Treatment Rooms
- Sauna Free: Yes
- Solarium Free: No
- Steam Room Free: Yes
- Gym Free: Yes
- Name: STRATFORD UPON AVON
- Distance: 0.5 kilometre
- Name: BIRMINGHAM INTERNATIONAL
- Distance: 26 kilometre
- Cots/Cribs Free: Yes
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 08:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:30
- Monday to Friday: 10:00
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Highchairs available
- Types: Pets accepted on request with hotel
- Cost: £15.00 per night
- Nearest Rail Name: Stratford Upon Avon Distance: 0.5 kilometre
- Nearest Airport Name: Birmingham International Distance: 26 kilometre
To view our full selection of accommodation in Stratford-upon-Avon & Area, view our hotels in Stratford-upon-Avon & Area page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.