The Lymm Hotel (2 Night Offer & 1st Night Dinner)
3 3 Star:
Per Person Per 2 Nights
- Includes dinner on the first night of your stay
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Located close to Liverpool and Manchester
Search Dinner Deal Availability
Dinner Deal Details
- Stay for 2 night's bed and breakfast and receive dinner on the first night of your stay. Dinner will be an allowance of GBP 20.00 per person.
The first impression gained by every one of their guests over the years as they enter the Lymm hotel is the wonderful feeling of warmth and friendliness. Situated in the picturesque village of Lymm, the hotel is only a couple of minutes away from the village centre and located next to the Trans Pennine Way and Bridgewater Canal with it’s picturesque tow path walks. Local attractions include the Trafford Centre, Museum of Science & Industry, Manchester United FC, Chester City Centre and Zoo. The Lymm hotel has easy access to the M6, M56 and the M62 Motorways and there is free car parking on site. The Hotel also offers complimentary Wi-Fi internet access in all rooms and public areas.
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Room Service Not 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Name: WARRINGTON BANK QUAY
- Distance: 7 miles
- Name: MANCHESTER
- Distance: 15 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 08:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00
- Monday to Friday: 09:30
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Pets Allowed Cost: £10.00 per night
- Nearest Rail Name: Warrington Bank Quay Distance: 7 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: Manchester Distance: 15 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Warrington Area, view our hotels in Warrington Area page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 3.5 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 4.5 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Stay Date: 09/09/2016, a customer aged 65+ who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Beautiful, beautiful village within easy walking distance (even with my wife's arthritis). We had a lovely break. Hard to find any fault - highly recommended! See more
Beautiful, beautiful village within easy walking distance (even with my wife's arthritis). We had a lovely break. Hard to find any fault - highly recommended! Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 5 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
Short break to lancashire
Stay Date: 19/07/2012, a customer aged 45-64 who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
We booked for a couple days away to see the RHS Tatton Hall Flower show which was excellent. We enjoyed the hotel. The restaurant staff were very good and we had a nice meal and breakfast there. Most of the staff were very pleasant and the room was v… See more
We booked for a couple days away to see the RHS Tatton Hall Flower show which was excellent. We enjoyed the hotel. The restaurant staff were very good and we had a nice meal and breakfast there. Most of the staff were very pleasant and the room was very suitable for the two nights stay we had and we wanted for nothing. A Friday night wedding function that was on was a bit busy and noisy and I would suggest that people like ourselves who weren't involved in the wedding were given rooms away from the hub bub of the wedding. We also have National Trust passes and went on a national trust "fest" visiting Tatton Park grounds (excellent) Lymme Hall ( good) and Dursley Hall (very good). All in all a very enjoyable break Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 4 out of 5
- Destination: 4 out of 5
- Sleep: 3 out of 5
- Breakfast: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 4 out of 5
- Home Restaurant: 4 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.