Lord Jim Hotel
3 3 Star:
Per Person Per Night
Search for room availability
If you add a free ticket to your break the voucher & redemption details for this will be included in your booking confirmation. If the free item needs to be posted this will be with you within a week.
- Available on London breaks of 2 nights or more
- Book between 23rd December 2016 and 28th February 2017
- Staying before 31st March 2017
- Please ensure you add the offer on the Review & Add page
- If you have added it and your booking is valid, we will email you a voucher that you can use at City Cruises to redeem your free tickets. We will include information on where to find City Cruises' stops in London to do this.
Lord Jim Hotel is an attractive 3-star hotel conveniently located on a residential street in a converted Victorian property. The hotel is just 2 minutes’ walk from Earls Court Tube Station and Earls Court Exhibition Centre. The Natural History Museum, Science Museum and the Victoria and Albert Museum are all within a 20 minutes’ walk.
This hotel is a great base for guests wanting to explore the sites and attractions of London.
The hotel has 50 rooms all of which are equipped with guest’s comfort at mind. The rooms are decorated in neutral tones with splashes of colour. Lord Jim Hotel offers the following amenities, television, complimentary WiFi, tea and coffee making facilities, safety deposit box, a fan and toiletries.
Lord Jim Hotel offers guests a quiet and calm atmosphere set away from the hustle and bustle of London, but also offers great access to central London attractions. All the main attractions are easily reachable by public transport, as well as nearby restaurants and bars and the main shopping areas of London.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 50
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Room Service Not 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Name: EARLS COURT
- Distance: 300 metres
- Name: Earls Court
- Distance: 300 metres
- Name: HEATHROW AIRPORT
- Distance: 20 kilometres
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 08:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:30
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00
- Monday to Friday: 10:00
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Earls Court Distance: 300 metres
- Nearest Rail Name: Earls Court Distance: 300 metres
- Nearest Airport Name: Heathrow Airport Distance: 20 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Earls Court & Hammersmith, view our hotels in Earls Court & Hammersmith page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.