London Marriott Park Lane
5 5 Star:
Search for room availability
If you add a free ticket to your break the voucher & redemption details for this will be included in your booking confirmation. If the free item needs to be posted this will be with you within a week.
- Available on London breaks of 2 nights or more
- Book between 23rd December 2016 and 28th February 2017
- Staying before 31st March 2017
- Please ensure you add the offer on the Review & Add page
- If you have added it and your booking is valid, we will email you a voucher that you can use at City Cruises to redeem your free tickets. We will include information on where to find City Cruises' stops in London to do this.
With a commanding view overlooking Hyde Park and Marble Arch, the London Marriott Park Lane is perfectly situated for visiting the best shops, landmarks and attractions the capital has to offer. Situated just minutes from major visitor attractions such as Madame Tussauds and Buckingham Palace, as well as excellent shopping on Oxford Street, the London Marriott Park Lane offers the perfect base for any visitor to the capital.
Not only does this hotel command a fantastic location it also offers excellent 5 star luxury from the moment you arrive. Guest rooms are large, bright and exceedingly comfortable and equipped with the latest and best amenities, such as Wi-Fi internet access, air-conditioning, LCD television, telephone and mini-bar. Visitors to the London Marriott Park Lane can also make full use of the hotel’s indoor pool and well equipped gym, which is the perfect place to relax or revitalise after a day exploring the capital.
After a long day shopping, visiting famous landmarks or just relaxing in the pool guests can enjoy a fine array of modern international and British cuisine, prepared to the highest standard, in the hotel’s 140 Park Lane Restaurant. After this there is just time to end the day with a relaxing drink in the London Marriott Park Lane bar.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Mini bar
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Offsite Parking Distance: 150 metres
- Steam Room Free: Yes
- Gym Free: No
- Name: MARBLE ARCH
- Distance: 50 metres
- Name: PADDINGTON
- Distance: 1 mile
- Name: HEATHROW
- Distance: 17 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Baby Sitting
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Marble Arch Distance: 50 metres
- Nearest Rail Name: Paddington Distance: 1 mile
- Nearest Airport Name: Heathrow Distance: 17 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Marylebone & Baker Street Area, view our hotels in Marylebone & Baker Street Area page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.