London Marriott Grosvenor Square
5 5 Star:
Search for room availability
If you add a free ticket to your break the voucher & redemption details for this will be included in your booking confirmation. If the free item needs to be posted this will be with you within a week.
- Available on London breaks of 2 nights or more
- Book between 23rd December 2016 and 28th February 2017
- Staying before 31st March 2017
- Please ensure you add the offer on the Review & Add page
- If you have added it and your booking is valid, we will email you a voucher that you can use at City Cruises to redeem your free tickets. We will include information on where to find City Cruises' stops in London to do this.
A landmark hotel in esteemed Mayfair, the London Marriott Grosvenor Square offers luxurious accommodation at the heart of London. Set in a distinguished town house overlooking Grosvenor Square the London Marriott Grosvenor Square hotel combines a chic elegance with contemporary decor. Thoughtfully designed all rooms feature marble bathrooms, plush bedding, Wi-Fi Internet access and spectacular views across London. For deluxe surroundings guests staying in the superior rooms have access to the sublime Club lounge with complimentary breakfast and evening canapés.
The award-winning ‘maze’ restaurant is the perfect setting for exquisite dining. Created by renowned Chef, Gordon Ramsey, the ‘maze’ serves dynamic cuisine, tantalising your taste buds with delicate French dishes infused with an Asian style. For a more relaxed atmosphere the Maze Grill offers a super array of grilled meats, fresh fish and coal-flamed beef.
With a state-of-the-art fitness centre, open 24 hours a day there is always time to catch up on your exercise. The London Marriott Grosvenor Square also features running maps of the area and with Hyde Park close by you are spoilt for choice.
The London Marriott Grosvenor Square hotel is superbly placed a short walk from the whirl of Bond Street and Oxford Street. A stone’s throw from Bond Street tube station the hotel is within easy reach of the sights and sounds of London.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 6
- Total Rooms Number: 237
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Multilingual Staff
- Concierge Desk
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Mini bar
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Smoking rooms
- Pay Movies
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Parking at Hotel Cost: £35.00 Per 24 Hours
- Gym Free: Yes
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: BOND STREET
- Nearest Rail Name: PADDINGTON
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
- Baby Sitting
- Interconnecting Rooms
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 07:00
- Monday to Friday: 06:30
- Breakfast served to Monday to Friday: 10:30
- Continental Breakfast Cost: £18.00
- Restaurant in hotel
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Bond Street
- Nearest Rail Name: Paddington
To view our full selection of accommodation in Mayfair & Park Lane, view our hotels in Mayfair & Park Lane page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.