London Marriott Hotel County Hall
5 5 Star:
Search for room availability
If you add a free ticket to your break the voucher & redemption details for this will be included in your booking confirmation. If the free item needs to be posted this will be with you within a week.
- Available on London breaks of 2 nights or more
- Book between 23rd December 2016 and 28th February 2017
- Staying before 31st March 2017
- Please ensure you add the offer on the Review & Add page
- If you have added it and your booking is valid, we will email you a voucher that you can use at City Cruises to redeem your free tickets. We will include information on where to find City Cruises' stops in London to do this.
5 star accommodation, unparalleled location and fantastic facilities are all on offer at the magnificent London Marriott Hotel County Hall. Located on London’s South Bank the hotel is perfectly placed, commanding views across the river, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament.
Despite this amazing location it may be harder than you think to venture out of the London Marriott Hotel County Hall, as the facilities are second to none. The indoor pool and gym are the largest in any London hotel and there is also a relaxing sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi on hand, as well as an array of indulgent massage and beauty treatments in the spa (treatments to be booked in advanced).
This luxurious hotel also houses 3 fantastic dining options and a stylish bar, with something to suit everyone’s taste. The Marriott County Hall is home to Gillray's Restaurant and Bar - a quintessentially English experience offering 39 different types of gin and finest quality steak on menus which are proud to boast some of the finest, locally sourced produce, whilst the Library Lounge has traditional afternoon tea and the bar has a wide range of wines, champagnes and cocktails.
At the end of the day guests can relax and feel at home in the London Marriott Hotel County Hall’s spacious, elegant and comfortable guest rooms. Standard is not so standard with LCD television, air-conditioning, mini-bar, in-room safe and fluffy robes.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 0
- Total Rooms Number: 0
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Mini bar
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Parking at Hotel Cost: £34.00 Per 24 Hours
- Indoor Pool Free: Yes
- Treatment Rooms
- Jacuzzi Free: Yes
- Sauna Free: Yes
- Solarium Free: No
- Steam Room Free: Yes
- Gym Free: Yes
- Name: WESTMINSTER
- Distance: 500 metres
- Name: WATERLOO
- Distance: 500 metres
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
- Baby Sitting
- Interconnecting Rooms
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Westminster Distance: 500 metres
- Nearest Rail Name: Waterloo Distance: 500 metres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Waterloo & Westminster, view our hotels in Waterloo & Westminster page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.