4 4 Star:
Set in a prime location north of Hyde Park the distinctive Lancaster London hotel radiates a tranquil charm. With spectacular views across Hyde Park and a stylish design, the Lancaster London is a soothing haven at the heart of London. The hotel is just a short walk from Lancaster tube station giving you quick and easy access to London and its array of attractions.
During your stay at the Lancaster London treat yourself to exquisite food and service in one of the three restaurant and bars. Close to Kensington Gardens you can enjoy a delightful Peter Pan afternoon tea in the lounge bar before visiting the enchanting statue. Soak up the panoramic views in the contemporary Island Restaurant & Bar, or for innovative Thai dining the award winning Nipa Restaurant offers an authentic Thai experience in subtle surroundings.
Whatever your reason for visiting London the Lancaster London makes a great base. It’s a simple stroll to the vibrant shops of Oxford Street and Bond Street and with excellent access to the Central line the city is yours. Just a stone’s throw to Paddington station the hotel makes a great base for guests travelling on to Heathrow. Not to mention the Lancaster London’s onsite car parking (chargeable).
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Mini bar
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Parking at Hotel Cost: £40.00 Per 24 Hours
- Gym Free: Yes
- Name: LANCASTER GATE
- Distance: Adjacent to hotel
- Name: PADDINGTON
- Distance: 500 metres
- Name: HEATHROW
- Distance: 15 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
- Baby Sitting
- Interconnecting Rooms
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Lancaster Gate Distance: Adjacent to hotel
- Nearest Rail Name: Paddington Distance: 500 metres
- Nearest Airport Name: Heathrow Distance: 15 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Paddington & Hyde Park, view our hotels in Paddington & Hyde Park page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 5.0 out of 5
Stay Date: 28/06/2013, a customer aged 45-64 from York who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Great location by Kensington Gardens. Lots of walking. Bowie Exhibition brilliant and Salgado a must. Always loved the National Theatre, Covent Garden and the Portobello road. Fun times. See more
Great location by Kensington Gardens. Lots of walking. Bowie Exhibition brilliant and Salgado a must. Always loved the National Theatre, Covent Garden and the Portobello road. Fun times. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 4 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- National Theatre: 5 out of 5
- Victoria and Albert Museum: 5 out of 5
- Natural History Museum: 5 out of 5
- Bill's Wellington St: 5 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.