Jurys Inn Liverpool - Lazy Sunday
(Liverpool) 3 3 Star:
Per Person Per Night
Search Lazy Sundays Availability
Lazy Sundays Details
- Stay 1 night and receive a glass of Prosecco on arrival, a 2 course evening meal, a complimentary room upgrade (subject to availability), complimentary WiFi. and a late check out on Monday till 1pm.
The Jurys Inn Liverpool hotel is a modern building which is part of a major project of new constructions, including a sports/leisure club and a conference centre. Located on the stylish Kings Waterfront adjacent to the famous Albert Dock, the Jurys Inn Liverpool hotel is ideal for both business and leisure in the city centre. The Beatles Story, Tate Liverpool, Echo Arena and main high streets are all within a short walk of this well placed hotel.
Whether here for a meeting, or fantastic city shopping, the Jurys Inn Liverpool hotel offers you a comfortable, contemporary and convenient base.
The hotel boasts 310 spacious guest rooms which have been superbly equipped with air-conditioning, flat screen TV, direct dial phone and tea & coffee making facilities. Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
The Jurys Inn Liverpool hotel adds even more comfort to your stay with lifts to all floors.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 0
- Total Rooms Number: 310
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Name: LIVERPOOL LIME STREET
- Distance: 2.5 miles
- Name: LIVERPOOL JOHN LENNON
- Distance: 10 miles
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 07:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 11:00
- Monday to Friday: 10:00
- Nearest Rail Name: Liverpool Lime Street Distance: 2.5 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: Liverpool John Lennon Distance: 10 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Liverpool & Area, view our hotels in Liverpool & Area page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 2.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 5.0 out of 5
Far too cold
Stay Date: 10/12/2017, a customer aged 45-64 who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
The room was lovely and the bed very comfortable but the public area was far too cold. We were told that the heating was on full and it was a very cold day in Liverpool but every time someone walked in the doors it blew a blast of cold air. We were t… See more
The room was lovely and the bed very comfortable but the public area was far too cold. We were told that the heating was on full and it was a very cold day in Liverpool but every time someone walked in the doors it blew a blast of cold air. We were told that the heater above the door was on but there was no way it was. The meal we had in the evening came almost entirely wrong for what we ordered and was badly cooked. This and the fact that it was under renovation (of which there had been no mention when booking) and it was so cold we had to keep our coats on. It was a disaster. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 2 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 4 out of 5
- Staff: 4 out of 5
- Hotel Restaurant: 1 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.