Hotel Indigo Liverpool - Friday Night Out
4 4 Star:
Per Person Per Night
- Friday night out offer inclusive of 3 course meal
- Receive a bottle of Prosecco on arrival
- Marco Pierre White Restaurant onsite
- Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel
Search Friday Night Out Package Availability
Friday Night Out Package Details
- Stay 1 night and receive a bottle of fizz in room upon arrival, 3 course evening meal plus nightlife voucher to make your Friday Night Out.
The Hotel Indigo Liverpool is situated in the heart of Liverpool’s commercial district and only a short journey from the BT Convention Centre, the Echo Arena and Liverpool ONE. It is this prime location that allows guests to get out and explore all that this wonderful city has to offer.
Enjoy the comfort and style of one of the 151 guestrooms, complete with oversized beds, spa-inspired bathrooms, mini-bar and complimentary Wi-Fi internet access.
Recharge at the Fitness Studio or treat yourself to a Marco Pierre White inspired meal in the steakhouse. The Hotel Indigo also serve afternoon tea and delicious cocktails in the bar, the perfect way to start your night out.
This Liverpool Friday Night Out package includes a bottle of fizz in room upon arrival, a 3-course evening meal at Zizzi, as well as guestlist entry to Level Nightclub. You will also receive a full breakfast the following morning.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 6
- Total Rooms Number: 151
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Mini bar
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Offsite Parking Distance: 200 metres
- Gym Free: Yes
- Nearest Rail Name: LIVERPOOL LIME STREET
- Name: LIVERPOOL JOHN LENNON
- Distance: 13 kilometres
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 07:00
- Monday to Friday: 06:30
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 11:00
- Monday to Friday: 10:00
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Rail Name: Liverpool Lime Street
- Nearest Airport Name: Liverpool John Lennon Distance: 13 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Liverpool & Area, view our hotels in Liverpool & Area page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 5.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 5.0 out of 5
Stay Date: 12/05/2017, a customer aged 45-64 from United Kingdom who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Fantastic value Friday SuperBreak in Liverpool at Hotel Indigo. Hotel was excellent in a great location, just a few minutes walk to Pier One and the Albert Docks, but also Central for the city. I can't say enough about all the staff, Sam and her team… See more
Fantastic value Friday SuperBreak in Liverpool at Hotel Indigo. Hotel was excellent in a great location, just a few minutes walk to Pier One and the Albert Docks, but also Central for the city. I can't say enough about all the staff, Sam and her team just couldn't do enough for us, nothing too much trouble and everything done with a smile. Would definitely recommend this hotel in its own right, but booked via SuperBreak which included breakfast, prosecco and a meal at Zizzi's, it was truly amazing value. Liverpool itself is a beautiful city with so much to offer, we will definitely be back! Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 5 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 5 out of 5
- Breakfast: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- The Cavern: 5 out of 5
- Albert Docks: 5 out of 5
- Liverpool One: 4 out of 5
- Zizzi: 5 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.