Ibis Styles Birmingham Centre
3 3 Star:
Per Person Per Night
Search for room availability
Enjoy a Relaxing Stay at the Ibis Styles Birmingham Centre, Close to the City's Business and Entertainment Districts. Expect a warm welcome from friendly staff at the 100% smoke-free Lionel Street Hotel. Set on a quiet side road, the hotel is a short walk from Broad Street, home to the International Convention Centre as well as busy bars and restaurants. Getting here is easy, with New Street Train Station just a 10 minute walk and Birmingham International Airport 9 miles away.
Settle in to your modern guest room at the lbis Styles Birmingham Centre. Put your feet up while channel-hopping or check emails with wireless Internet. Make yourself comfortable with adjustable air conditioning and complimentary tea and coffee.
Start the day with continental breakfast before being dazzled by diamonds in the historic Jewellery Quarter next to the Ibis Styles Birmingham Centre. It's a short walk to concerts and sports events at the National Indoor Arena. Or a short drive to local attractions including Warwick Castle and Cadbury World.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 120
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Concierge Desk
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service Not 24hr: Yes
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Parking at Hotel Cost: £13.00 Per 24 Hours
- Name: Snow Hill Station
- Distance: 1 mile
- Name: BIRMINGHAM AIRPORT
- Distance: 11 miles
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 06:30
- Monday to Friday: 06:30
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 11:30
- Monday to Friday: 09:30
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Rail Name: Snow Hill Station Distance: 1 mile
- Nearest Airport Name: Birmingham Airport Distance: 11 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Birmingham, view our hotels in Birmingham page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 5.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 3.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 5.0 out of 5
Stay Date: 07/08/2014, a customer aged 25-44 from Swadlincote who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
The Ibis Hotel was brilliant, clean, fresh and helpful staff. See more
The Ibis Hotel was brilliant, clean, fresh and helpful staff. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 5 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 5 out of 5
- Breakfast: 3 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- Museum: 5 out of 5
- Sealife Center: 5 out of 5
- birmingham in general: 5 out of 5
- Burger King: 5 out of 5
- Nandos: 5 out of 5
- Japanese: 5 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.