Holiday Inn London Heathrow Ariel
3 3 Star:
Per Person Per Night
- Perfectly placed just minutes from all the main airport terminals
- On-site bar area
- Dine at the Junction Restaurant
Search for room availability
The Holiday Inn London Heathrow Ariel is perfectly placed just minutes from all the main airport terminals and is easily accessible via the M4 and M25. With a regular Heathrow Hoppa service to the airport (payable locally) and quality accommodation this is the ideal hotel for a comfortable and convenient pre-flight stopover.
Visitors to the 3 star Holiday Inn London Heathrow Ariel will receive a warm and friendly welcome and find themselves in a clean, comfortable and contemporary hotel. Feel at home with en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, satellite TV, internet access and refreshments tray provided in every room at the Holiday Inn London Heathrow Ariel.
What’s more, enjoy a meal in the Holiday Inn London Heathrow Ariel’s stylish yet informal Junction Restaurant. With a wide range of dishes served morning, noon and night you can get a great meal at the Holiday Inn London Heathrow Ariel no matter what your flight time.
For those with some time to spare before jetting off, choose from an array of great attractions, which are within easy reach of the Holiday Inn London Heathrow Ariel. Visit the quaint towns of Henley and Marlow, have a flutter at Ascot Racecourse or explore the magnificent Windsor Castle.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 4
- Total Rooms Number: 184
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Multilingual Staff
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Smoking rooms
- Pay Movies
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Trouser Press
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Parking at Hotel Cost: £10.00 Per Night
- Snack Bar
- Name: HEATHROW
- Distance: 2 miles
- Name: HEATHROW
- Distance: 2 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: Yes
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Baby Sitting
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 11:00
- Monday to Friday: 10:30
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Highchairs available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Rail Name: Heathrow Distance: 2 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: Heathrow Distance: 2 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in London Airports, view our hotels in London Airports page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 3.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.0 out of 5
Overnight at airport
Stay Date: 28/05/2016, a customer aged 25-44 from Towcester who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
I stayed after a long haul flight so I had a leisurely night's sleep and then returned home the following day. See more
I stayed after a long haul flight so I had a leisurely night's sleep and then returned home the following day. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 4 out of 5
- Destination: 4 out of 5
- Sleep: 3 out of 5
- Staff: 4 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.