Holiday Inn Leeds Bradford (2 Night Offer & 1 Dinner)
3 3 Star:
Per Person Per 2 Nights
Search Dinner Deal Availability
Dinner Deal Details
- Stay for 2 night's bed and breakfast and receive dinner on 1 night of your stay. Dinner will be an allowance of GBP 18.00 per person.
As a former 19th Century vicarage, the hotel has been gracefully converted into one of West Yorkshire's most popular hotels. Located in the ancient village of Tong, set in the surroundings of beautiful countryside, each room offers a picturesque view with the convenience of being just minutes away from junction 27 off the M62. The hotel boasts a warm welcome with friendly staff and outstanding service. With 53 spacious bedrooms, each room is equipped with plush new Egyptian cotton linen, pillow menu and high speed internet access. The executive bedrooms include added extras such as a minibar, bathrobe and slippers and ergonomic workspace.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Room Service Not 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Gym Free: Yes
- Name: BRADFORD INTERCHANGE
- Distance: 4 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
- Interconnecting Rooms
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Pets Allowed Free: Yes
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Rail Name: Bradford Interchange Distance: 4 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Leeds Bradford, view our hotels in Leeds Bradford page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 3.8 out of 5 based on 6 reviews
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 3.8 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 3.7 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 3.7 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.0 out of 5
Short Break In Bradford
Stay Date: 18/03/2012, a customer from UK who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Went to relax as husband is recovering from illness. Hotel quite good, nice location. However, food was poor and ran out of hot breakfast on first morning. See more
Went to relax as husband is recovering from illness. Hotel quite good, nice location. However, food was poor and ran out of hot breakfast on first morning. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 3 out of 5
- Destination: 4 out of 5
- Sleep: 3 out of 5
- Breakfast: 2 out of 5
- Staff: 3 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.