Holiday Inn Leeds Bradford
3 3 Star:
Search for room availability
The Holiday Inn Leeds Bradford is a 19th Century vicarage that has been lovingly converted into a contemporary 3 star hotel. Situated in the historic village of Tong and surrounded by lush Yorkshire countryside the hotel offers a tranquil and scenic retreat.
However, the hotel is still within easy reach of the M62 and is just a short drive from both Leeds and Bradford. What’s more, with free onsite parking at the Holiday Inn Leeds Bradford getting out and about couldn’t be more convenient.
As well as a great location the Holiday Inn Leeds Bradford offers quality accommodation at affordable prices. All of the 53 spacious guest rooms have been tastefully designed and thoughtfully equipped with little luxuries such as Egyptian cotton linen, pillow menu, WiFi internet, satellite TV and mini-bar.
The Holiday Inn Leeds Bradford is home to the Courtyard Restaurant where you can tantalise your taste buds with a sumptuous selection of international dishes. The hotel also has a cosy lounge with a roaring fire which is the ideal place to relax after a long day.
To add even more to your stay the Holiday Inn Leeds Bradford boasts a well-equipped gym, excellent 24 hour room service and daily housekeeping.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Lift to all Floors
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Room Service (Not 24hr)
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Parking at Hotel (Free: Yes)
- Gym Free
- Cots/Cribs (Free: No)
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Bar in Hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Restaurant in hotel
- Nearest Rail Name: Bradford Interchange Distance: 4 miles
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.5 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 4.5 out of 5
- Destination: SuperBreak Destination Rating: 4.3 out of 5
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating
- Overall: based on 312 reviews
- Sleep Quality:
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.