Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport and 15 days parking
3 3 Star:
Per Person Per Night
Search for room availability
The Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport enjoys a superb location adjacent to Glasgow Airport terminal and minutes from the M8 motorway. Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, the hotel offers a convenient base for exploring Loch Lomond, The Trossachs and is just 10 minutes from Glasgow city centre.
The comfortable hotel bedrooms at the Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport offer the perfect ingredients for a restful night's sleep. With air conditioning, Holidreamer beds, pillow menus, blackout curtains, satellite TV and refreshment tray, hotel guests can stretch out, relax and awake feeling refreshed.
The light and airy Traders Restaurant offers a delicious a la Carte menu, carvery on selected evenings and a hearty breakfast with a superb selection of both continental and traditional full Scottish fayre.
Our great value stay and park package at the Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport includes overnight accommodation and up to 15 nights parking, allowing hotel guests to start their holiday the moment they arrive at the hotel. With a limited breakfast menu from 5:00am for early departures, 24 hour room service and the Abbotsinch Bar & Lounge with its 2 plasma screens and refreshments, hotel guests will find it easy to relax.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioning
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Internet Access
- Mini Bar
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Room Service (24hr)
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Cots/Cribs (Free: No)
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Bar in Hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Restaurant in hotel
- Nearest Rail Name: Paisley Gilmore Street Distance: 2 miles
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.0 out of 5 based on 20 reviews
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 0.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Destination: SuperBreak Destination Rating: 3.0 out of 5
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating
- Overall: based on 1674 reviews
- Sleep Quality:
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.