Holiday Inn Express Crewe (2 Night Offer & 1st Night Dinner)
(Crewe) 3 3 Star:
Per Person Per 2 Nights
Search Dinner Deal Availability
Dinner Deal Details
- Stay for 2 night's bed and breakfast and receive dinner on the first night of your stay. Dinner will be an allowance of GBP 15.00 per person.
The Holiday Inn Express Crewe is an exciting addition to Crewe and the Holiday Inn Express chain. Located just a few minutes walk from the mainline rail station of Crewe, the hotel is perfect for guests travelling on business or those guests looking to explore the beautiful Cheshire countryside and its many attractions; historic houses such as Tatton Park and Arley Hall, castles such as Beeston and Peckforton or explore the Roman city of Chester and its shopping are all within easy reach.
Whatever the reason for visiting Crewe, we look forward to welcoming you at the Holiday Inn Express Crewe.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Name: Crewe Mainline Station
- Distance: 500 metres
- Name: Manchester International Airport
- Distance: 50 kilometres
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 07:00
- Monday to Friday: 06:30
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00
- Monday to Friday: 09:30
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Rail Name: Crewe Mainline Station Distance: 500 metres
- Nearest Airport Name: Manchester International Airport Distance: 50 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Stoke-on-Trent & Alton Towers Area, view our hotels in Stoke-on-Trent & Alton Towers Area page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.