Hogarths Hotel 2 Night Christmas Break
4 4 Star:
Search Christmas Package Availability
Christmas Package Itinerary
- 2 Nights from Sun 24 Dec 2017
- Board basis: Dinner Bed & Breakfast
- 24 December 2017 - Christmas Eve is always special at Hogarths with outdoor activity from 12 until 18pm comprising of festive music, crafts stalls and Santa... hotel residents are welcome to join in the fun or simply relax in the lounge and soak up the atmosphere. In the evening a delicious 4 course set menu will be served, accompanied by carols and festive songs from our live entertainer.
25 December 2017 - After a freshly cooked English breakfast, your morning is free to open presents, speak to loved ones or take a walk in the manicured gardens before joining your fellow guests for Christmas Day Lunch. Your afternoon and evening is free to relax at your leisure. In the evening the bar and lounge will be available for dinner (payable locally).
26 December 2017 - Breakfast before departure.
Nestling in 30 acres of landscaped grounds and unspoilt woodland, Hogarths Hotel and restaurant is an elegant contempary hotel offering secluded and stunning surroundings, delicious food and exemplary service. With stylish and comfortable interiors, spacious bedrooms which offer a haven of tranquillity, all extravagantly decorated to reflect the changing seasons and the surrounding landscape.
Large beds come as standard with sumptuous fabrics and furnishings as well as those little touches you expect to find in a luxury hotel. It goes without saying the superbly designed and equipped bathrooms offer an inviting choice of walk in shower, spa baths, hot tubs and specialist lighting.
It is hard to believe that you are only a skip and a hop away from the smart shops of Solihull, a few miles from the centre of Birmingham and close to the NEC and LG arena. With the excellent communications network of Birmingham airport, mainline rail services and the midland motorway network, Hogarths is easy to get to.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 49
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Name: Dorridge Station
- Distance: 2.1 kilometres
- Name: Birmingham International Airport
- Distance: 16 kilometres
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 07:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00
- Monday to Friday: 10:00
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Types: Pets accepted on request with hotel
- Cost: £20.00 per night
- Nearest Rail Name: Dorridge Station Distance: 2.1 kilometres
- Nearest Airport Name: Birmingham International Airport Distance: 16 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Birmingham Airport - Day Rooms Only, view our hotels in Birmingham Airport - Day Rooms Only page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.