Hilton London Wembley
4 4 Star:
Search for room availability
Just yards from the world famous Wembley Stadium and the historic Wembley Arena, the Hilton London Wembley hotel offers a comfortable retreat and excellent service in North West London. Only 20 minutes from downtown London and the theatre district this hotel offers parking for 200 vehicles with additional parking close by.
Stay productive in the complimentary business centre or get some work done from the comfort of your room thanks to the wireless internet access. Combining modern technology and stylish comfort, your guest room at this Wembley hotel is the perfect place to relax after a hectic day.
At The Hilton London Wembley unwind with a workout in fully equipped fitness centre, swim laps in the indoor pool or just take it easy in the steam room or sauna. Have a special occasion in the Sky Bar and Roof Terrace and admire impressive views of Wembley Stadium.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Multilingual Staff
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Mini bar
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Pay Movies
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Parking at Hotel Cost: £15.00 Per 24 Hours
- Indoor Pool Free: No
- Sauna Free: No
- Gym Free: No
- Name: WEMBLEY PARK
- Distance: 0.5 mile
- Name: Webley Stadium
- Distance: 0.5 mile
- Name: HEATHROW
- Distance: 11 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Types: Pets accepted on request with hotel
- Cost: £25.00 credit card deposit reqd.
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Wembley Park Distance: 0.5 mile
- Nearest Rail Name: Webley Stadium Distance: 0.5 mile
- Nearest Airport Name: Heathrow Distance: 11 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in North West London & Wembley, view our hotels in North West London & Wembley page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 5.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 5.0 out of 5
Trip to London
Stay Date: 04/04/2016, a customer aged 45-64 who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
All happy, we had a wonderful two days stay in London. See more
All happy, we had a wonderful two days stay in London. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 5 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 5 out of 5
- Breakfast: 4 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- Tower of London: 3 out of 5
- Madame Tussauds: 4 out of 5
- El Balad : 5 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.