Hilton London Hyde Park
4 4 Star:
Search for room availability
If you add a free ticket to your break the voucher & redemption details for this will be included in your booking confirmation. If the free item needs to be posted this will be with you within a week.
- Available on London breaks of 2 nights or more
- Book between 1st May 2017 and 29th May 2017
- Staying before 31st October 2017
- Free One Way Thames River Cruise is from Westminster – Tower (or vice versa) per person
- Please ensure you add the offer on the Review & Add page
- If you have added it and your booking is valid, we will email you a voucher that you can use at City Cruises to redeem your free tickets. We will include information on where to find City Cruises' stops in London to do this.
Welcome to the Hilton London Hyde Park, set in a grade II listed Edwardian building, you can feel the luxury and elegance as soon as you enter. Enjoying an excellent location opposite Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens and just 400 meters from either Queensway or Bayswater Underground stations, this hotel offers access to some of the most popular London attractions including the West End theatre district and Madame Tussauds. Enjoy fantastic shopping opportunities at nearby Oxford Street or go for a stroll around Hyde Park.
Make yourself at home in a comfortable and spacious guest room featuring a fantastic range of amenities. Catch up with work at the generous work area and stay connected with high-speed internet access, available for an additional fee. Relax and unwind as you watch the flat screen TV or simply get some rest after an exciting day discovering London’s many attractions. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in public areas on the ground floor of Hilton London Hyde Park.
During your stay at Hilton London Hyde Park treat yourself to a delicious meal for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner served within Aubaine Restaurant. Bringing the best of France to London the talented chefs present simple and quality dishes all day long. After dining out, take a moment in the Lounge Bar to relax after a long day and enjoy a cooling refreshment before retiring back to your comfortable room for a restful night’s sleep.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 132
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Multilingual Staff
- Concierge Desk
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Pay Movies
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Name: QUEENSWAY
- Distance: 70 metres
- Name: PADDINGTON
- Distance: 0.7 mile
- Name: CITY AIRPORT
- Distance: 11 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Highchairs available
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Queensway Distance: 70 metres
- Nearest Rail Name: Paddington Distance: 0.7 mile
- Nearest Airport Name: City Airport Distance: 11 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Bayswater, view our hotels in Bayswater page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.