Hilton London Green Park Hotel
4 4 Star:
Search for room availability
If you add a free ticket to your break the voucher & redemption details for this will be included in your booking confirmation. If the free item needs to be posted this will be with you within a week.
- Available on London breaks of 2 nights or more
- Book between 23rd December 2016 and 28th February 2017
- Staying before 31st March 2017
- Please ensure you add the offer on the Review & Add page
- If you have added it and your booking is valid, we will email you a voucher that you can use at City Cruises to redeem your free tickets. We will include information on where to find City Cruises' stops in London to do this.
Set in a stylish Georgian townhouse and just minutes away from Green Park in Mayfair, Hilton London Green Park offers the perfect location. Close to all major business and tourist attractions with excellent transport links, it is the ideal venue for business and leisure travellers alike. Featuring contemporary and stylish guest rooms, a host of professional services and facilities as well as a warm and welcoming atmosphere, a memorable stay is guaranteed.
Just 45 minutes from London’s two main airports, the hotel is also just a short walk from major attractions such as Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus, and the shopping areas of Oxford Street and Bond Street.
Offering a contemporary lunch and dinner menu, Tiger Green Brasserie serves a range of Hilton Classics as well as local and international cuisine. Sample a wide variety of dishes such as the popular grilled specials, salads and a selection of tempting desserts. With a separate dining area and conservatory, bathed in natural daylight, this restaurant is the perfect venue no whatever the occasion.
Enjoy one of the unique gins on offer from the wide selection of drinks in the upscale Berry Bar and Lounge. Specialising in exquisite afternoon teas, including a gin-themed version, this is an ideal venue for a refreshing cocktail or light snack.
Designed with a maximum comfort in mind, our temporary guest rooms offer a special level of service and amenities. You can relax on the easy chair with on-demand movies and flat screen TV.
Benefit from high speed wireless internet and a large desk, perfect for catching up on work and keeping in touch during your stay. All guest rooms are equipped with a state-of-the-art air conditioning system to ensure the perfect temperature.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 163
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Multilingual Staff
- Concierge Desk
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Pay Movies
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Name: GREEN PARK
- Distance: 250 metres
- Name: VICTORIA
- Distance: 1 mile
- Name: CITY AIRPORT
- Distance: 9.5 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
- Interconnecting Rooms
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Highchairs available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Green Park Distance: 250 metres
- Nearest Rail Name: Victoria Distance: 1 mile
- Nearest Airport Name: City Airport Distance: 9.5 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Mayfair & Park Lane, view our hotels in Mayfair & Park Lane page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 3.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.0 out of 5
London Theatre & Hotel Break
Stay Date: 16/04/2016, a customer aged 25-44 who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
The hotel is well located for tube travel from Green Park, and an easy walk to the Leicester Square Theatre area, but is trading on this and its reputation rather than for the quality of the accommodation offered. Basic standard and deluxe rooms a… See more
The hotel is well located for tube travel from Green Park, and an easy walk to the Leicester Square Theatre area, but is trading on this and its reputation rather than for the quality of the accommodation offered. Basic standard and deluxe rooms are relatively sparse and depressingly dated, with even 'refurbished' rooms needing an overhaul of the bathrooms. Their top end suites may be more palatable, but you should be able to find a top room in a standard or boutique hotel that will give you a more pleasant experience in comparison to standard room bookings at this hotel. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 3 out of 5
- Destination: 4 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 4 out of 5
- Staff: 4 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.