Hilton London Bankside
5 5 Star:
- Ideal for exploring London at your leisure
- Enjoy a delicious meal at the Oxbo Bankside restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi access
Search for room availability
If you add a free ticket to your break the voucher & redemption details for this will be included in your booking confirmation. If the free item needs to be posted this will be with you within a week.
- Available on London breaks of 2 nights or more
- Book between 1st May 2017 and 29th May 2017
- Staying before 31st October 2017
- Free One Way Thames River Cruise is from Westminster – Tower (or vice versa) per person
- Please ensure you add the offer on the Review & Add page
- If you have added it and your booking is valid, we will email you a voucher that you can use at City Cruises to redeem your free tickets. We will include information on where to find City Cruises' stops in London to do this.
The Hilton London Bankside hotel is ideally placed in the heart of London, and is therefore a perfect choice of accommodation for those who want to experience the sights and sounds of the city at their leisure. Admire the Big Ben and other landmarks as you ride the London Eye, browse the vast Covent Garden Market, shop along Oxford Street or absorb the culture at the Tate Gallery.
All of the stylish and well-presented rooms at the Hilton London Bankside hotel are expertly designed and come with a range of amenities to ensure you have a great stay. Relax in your private bathroom with branded toiletries, refresh with complimentary drinks or watch your favourite shows on the 42-inch HDTV. The rooms also include a mini-fridge, ironing facilities, free Wi-Fi connection and luxury bedding.
Enjoy a delicious range of food at the Oxbo Bankside restaurant before settling in The Distillery bar with a cool drink. The hotel is also home to a babysitting service, a concierge desk, a fitness room and a swimming pool.
To view our full selection of accommodation in London Bridge & Southwark, view our hotels in London Bridge & Southwark page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 3.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 1.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 5.0 out of 5
Very comfortable but let down by staff attitude
Stay Date: 01/01/2016, a customer aged 45-64 from Burstow who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
We initially commented on how friendly the reception and check-in was, but this was not the case when we had a problem, the staff then turned to robot mode and stony faced and started quoting policies and conditions before sorting it out. No apology … See more
We initially commented on how friendly the reception and check-in was, but this was not the case when we had a problem, the staff then turned to robot mode and stony faced and started quoting policies and conditions before sorting it out. No apology or soothing words. After a long day trudging around sightseeing in appalling weather at 4pm we returned and we just wanted to shower and relax before going out for the evening, but the room had not been touched. The girl at reception phoned house-keeping and in a sarcastic and deprecating tone in front of me asked for our room to be done next, but this meant waiting about 40 minutes in a chair in reception. She told us we should have booked an early room service and refused to acknowledge that it was reasonable to expect your room to have been serviced at 4pm. Other than this totally avoidable incident we would have rated the hotel excellent in all respects. Why can't they ensure rooms are serviced for those guests who are staying more than one night before rooms for guests who have not yet checked in. Because of this I had time to sit in reception watching their antics and was amazed to note...they were friendly and helpful in the extreme...until guests were out of sight and then they often showed disrespect and smirked comments at each other. There are so many hotels to choose from in London that I would not choose this hotel again based on this experience which is a shame as the comfort, location and breakfast were excellent. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 3 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 5 out of 5
- Breakfast: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 1 out of 5
- New Years Day Parade: 5 out of 5
- City Cruises: 5 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.