Hampton by Hilton London Docklands
(Docklands) 3 3 Star:
Hampton by Hilton London Docklands invites you to stay at their stylish hotel in the revitalised Royal Docks Area. The hotel is just a 3 minute walk from the Royal Albert DLR station meaning it is a quick journey to the hustle and bustle of London city centre and popular attractions such as The 02 Arena, Canary Wharf and the Museum of London Docklands.
Each of the comfortable rooms has modern décor and all the amenities you may require during your stay. Free WiFi and a desk will help you keep up with work while on the road. Coffee & tea making facilities, an ironing board and iron are available as well as an en-suite bathroom for your convenience.
Start your day with a hearty breakfast served in the dining area of the hotel where you can find all of the breakfast classics available along with fresh coffee, tea and juices. The lobby area is great to sit and read the morning’s newspapers while the world goes by. Hampton by Hilton London Docklands also offers complimentary use of the fully equipped Fitness Room so you can work out and wind down after a long day.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 209
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- Lift to all Floors
- Multilingual Staff
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Parking at Hotel Cost: £15.00 Per Night
- Gym Free: Yes
- Name: Bromley-by-Bow Station
- Distance: 4.1 miles
- Name: Royal Albert
- Distance: 0.2 miles
- Name: LONDON CITY AIRPORT
- Distance: 1.2 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 06:30
- Monday to Friday: 06:30
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:30
- Monday to Friday: 10:30
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Highchairs available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Bromley-By-Bow Station Distance: 4.1 miles
- Nearest Rail Name: Royal Albert Distance: 0.2 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: London City Airport Distance: 1.2 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in London City, view our hotels in London City page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 5.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.0 out of 5
Stay Date: 13/11/2017, a customer aged 45-64 from United Kingdom who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Hotel modern, clean and comfortable. Found staff pleasant and helpful. Good choice of hot/cold for breakfast. Stayed for the tennis at the O2 which was easy to get to on the DLR and Jubilee Line. Royal Albert station only a few minutes walk from hot… See more
Hotel modern, clean and comfortable. Found staff pleasant and helpful. Good choice of hot/cold for breakfast. Stayed for the tennis at the O2 which was easy to get to on the DLR and Jubilee Line. Royal Albert station only a few minutes walk from hotel. Would definitely stay again. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 5 out of 5
- Destination: 4 out of 5
- Sleep: 5 out of 5
- Breakfast: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.