Hallmark Hotel Croydon Aerodrome (2 Nt Offer, 1st Nt Dinner & Wine)
(Croydon) 4 4 Star:
Per Person Per 2 Nights
Search Dinner Deal Availability
Dinner Deal Details
- Stay for 2 night's bed and breakfast and receive dinner on the 1st night of your stay. Dinner will be a 3 course meal.
- Book by 31st January 2018
- Travel by 31st March 2018
Having completed an extensive refurbishment the Hallmark Hotel Croydon Aerodrome now offers outstanding accommodation, fine food and wine, complimentary Wi-Fi and free car parking.
Within this stunning building lies a warm and welcoming hotel. All 110 beautifully designed bedrooms at the Hallmark Hotel Croydon Aerodrome are fitted for your convenience with LCD television, direct dial phone and tea & coffee making facilities.
A full English and continental breakfast is served in the Brasserie, which is also open in the evenings, offering a regularly changing menu with dishes to tantalise anyone’s taste buds. Residents of the Hallmark Hotel Croydon can enjoy free passes to two local health clubs, both within 10 minutes’ walk of the hotel. The Hallmark Hotel Croydon Aerodrome has a convenient location within close proximity to the bustling town centre for shopping and nightlife and the M25 and East Croydon for easy access into central London.
Please note this hotel accepts Guide Dogs only.
Please note, once booked, this package is non refundable or non amendable.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 4
- Total Rooms Number: 109
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Multilingual Staff
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Smoking rooms
- Pay Movies
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Trouser Press
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Sofa Beds Children Only: 12
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Name: EAST CROYDON
- Distance: 2 miles
- Name: GATWICK
- Distance: 16 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: Yes
- Interconnecting Rooms
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 07:30
- Monday to Friday: 06:30
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:30
- Monday to Friday: 09:30
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Highchairs available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Rail Name: East Croydon Distance: 2 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: Gatwick Distance: 16 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in South London & Croydon Area, view our hotels in South London & Croydon Area page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 3.9 out of 5 based on 27 reviews
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 3.8 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 4.5 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 4.2 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 3.9 out of 5
Disaster in Croydon
Stay Date: 08/12/2017, a customer aged 45-64 from United Kingdom who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Dinner menu withdrawn short notice, bar menu only. Negotiated steak for two, best steak we have eaten in years. No sleep for two nights running due to very loud music under the room until 24.00, drunks under window shouting till 02.00. Curtains thinn… See more
Dinner menu withdrawn short notice, bar menu only. Negotiated steak for two, best steak we have eaten in years. No sleep for two nights running due to very loud music under the room until 24.00, drunks under window shouting till 02.00. Curtains thinner than tissue paper and just as effective, so still no sleep. Shower cold, sounded like it was about to take off. Breakfast food very good, coffee (needed) great. So sad, this was our fourth visit to this hotel, never again. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 1 out of 5
- Destination: 4 out of 5
- Sleep: 1 out of 5
- Breakfast: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 4 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.