H10 Puerta de Alcala Non Refundable
4 4 Star:
Per Person Per Night
Search for room availability
Money Saver offers
- Save 10%
- Save 10% weekround for any duration stay, booked up to 15 days in advance
- Valid 12 Dec 16 to 30 Dec 16, 02 Jan 17 to 17 Jan 17, 23 Jan 17 to 28 Feb 17
Offers may be subject to change and may only apply to certain room types or may not be valid for all arrival dates. Please check price for your selected dates and room types to see if the above offers apply.
The H10 Puerta de Alcala is a 4 star and is located in Madrid’s exclusive Salamanca district. The hotel is just a stone’s throw away from the most select boutiques, giving you the perfect base whilst you explore the sites of Madrid.
The hotel has 146 elegant rooms, these are decorated with wooden floorings and have light airy décor. The rooms at the H10 Puerta de Alcala are all equipped with television, hairdryer, WiFi, air conditioning and a safety deposit box.
The H10 Puerta de Alcala has a restaurant and bar offering guests the perfect place to unwind and enjoy a drink from the beverages menu, which includes cocktails, premium gins and wines. The hotel is just 120 metres from the nearest metro station offering you easy access to the sites of Madrid.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 146
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Mini bar
- Room Service Not 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Sofa Beds Adults: Yes
- Parking at Hotel Cost: 30.50 Per 24 Hours
- Name: Principe de Vergara
- Distance: 200 metres
- Name: Sol
- Distance: 2 kilometres
- Name: Adolfo Suarez
- Distance: 14 kilometres
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 07:30
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 11:30
- Monday to Friday: 10:30
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Principe De Vergara Distance: 200 metres
- Nearest Rail Name: Sol Distance: 2 kilometres
- Nearest Airport Name: Adolfo Suarez Distance: 14 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Madrid, view our hotels in Madrid page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.