Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel
5 5 Star:
Search for room availability
If you add a free ticket to your break the voucher & redemption details for this will be included in your booking confirmation. If the free item needs to be posted this will be with you within a week.
- Available on London breaks of 2 nights or more
- Book between 23rd December 2016 and 31st January 2017
- Staying before 31st March 2017
- Please ensure you add the offer on the Review & Add page
- If you have added it and your booking is valid, we will email you a voucher that you can use at City Cruises to redeem your free tickets. We will include information on where to find City Cruises' stops in London to do this.
The Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel, London is the largest 5 star hotel in the capital and has a reputation for excellence amongst royalty, celebrities and business leaders. Located in Mayfair, just off Hyde Park, the hotel is perfectly placed for exploring Oxford Street, Regents Street and all the major attractions of London’s vibrant West End.
Within this magnificent hotel there are nearly 500 guest rooms and suites, all of which have been designed for maximum comfort and convenience. Guest rooms at the Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel, London offer a tranquil haven away from the bustling city with flat screen satellite TV, high speed internet access, fully stocked mini-bar, air-conditioning, robes and slippers. For extra convenience and comfort the Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel, London also boasts 24 hour room service, a well-equipped gym and on-site parking (additional fee).
When it comes to dining visitors to the Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel, London will be spoilt for choice with 5 superb choices. With authentic steak house dishes, gourmet international cuisine, afternoon tea and traditional British dishes, there is something to tantalise anyone’s taste buds at the Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel, London.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 8
- Total Rooms Number: 494
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Multilingual Staff
- Concierge Desk
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Mini bar
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Smoking rooms
- Pay Movies
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Parking at Hotel Cost: £40.00 Per 24 Hours
- Gym Free: Yes
- Name: MARBLE ARCH
- Distance: 300 metres
- Name: VICTORIA/PADDINGTON
- Distance: 0.5 miles
- Name: HEATHROW
- Distance: 18 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Baby Sitting
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 07:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 11:00
- Monday to Friday: 10:30
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Marble Arch Distance: 300 metres
- Nearest Rail Name: Victoria/Paddington Distance: 0.5 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: Heathrow Distance: 18 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Mayfair & Park Lane, view our hotels in Mayfair & Park Lane page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.