4 4 Star:
Per Person Per Night
Search for room availability
Money Saver offers
- Save 20% for 4 nights only
- Save 20% weekround when staying 4 nights
- Valid 11 Mar 18 to 05 Jan 19
Offers may be subject to change and may only apply to certain room types or may not be valid for all arrival dates. Please check price for your selected dates and room types to see if the above offers apply.
The Galileo Hotel is situated in Prague’s central Vinohrady quarter, well known for its countless bars and restaurants. Wenceslas Square and the State Opera are only a few minutes' walk away from the Galileo Hotel too. Tram stops can be found just around the corner, and the I.P. Pavlova metro stop is just 300 metres away.
The Galileo Hotel offers 22 guest rooms with Wi-Fi access, and are fully equipped with tea and coffee making facilities, TV, mini bar, safety box, air conditioning and bathroom with shower.
After a busy day of exploring Prague’s sights and attractions, The Galileo Hotel features a lobby bar serving a wide range of drinks and a summer garden. This comfortable hotel offers the ideal base for a short break in Prague.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 57
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Concierge Desk
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Mini bar
- Room Service Not 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Parking at Hotel Cost: 25.00 Per 24 Hours
- Name: Hlavni Nadrazi Station
- Distance: 18 kilometres
- Name: Ruzyne Airport
- Distance: 2 kilometres
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 07:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00
- Monday to Friday: 10:00
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Nearest Rail Name: Hlavni Nadrazi Station Distance: 18 kilometres
- Nearest Airport Name: Ruzyne Airport Distance: 2 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Prague, view our hotels in Prague page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.