Europa Belfast (2 Night Offer & 1 Dinner)
4 4 Star:
Per Person Per 2 Nights
- Ideal location for visiting Belfast's attractions
- Dinner included in the Piano Bar Restaurant
- A favourite haunt for celebrities and VIPs!
Search Dinner Deal Availability
Dinner Deal Details
- Stay for 2 night's bed and breakfast and receive dinner on 1 night of your stay. Dinner will be a 3 course set menu.
The luxurious four star Europa Hotel Belfast is perfectly situated in the heart of Belfast City Centre, on the doorstep to all Belfast’s attractions, museums and shopping. The Europa Belfast hotel is perfect for hotel guests wishing to pursue Belfast’s cultural delights next to the impressive Grand Opera House and within walking distance of the Odyssey Arena and waterfront. Make the Europa Belfast your hotel choice when visiting Belfast and experience a hotel that exudes cosmopolitan elegance, style and luxury.
With 272 opulent hotel bedrooms at the Europa Belfast, lavishly decorated in the finest Ralph Lauren fabrics, plasma flat screen TV’s, iPod docking stations and Zoffany wall coverings, it’s no wonder the Europa Belfast has long been the preferred hotel choice in the city for Presidents, Prime Ministers and celebrities.
Dine in style at the Europa Belfast’s elegant Piano Bar Restaurant with its delectable dishes, fine cocktails and musical entertainment. Hotel guests can unwind in The Causerie or hotel Lobby Bar promising a tranquil retreat from the world outside.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Offsite Parking Distance: 500 metres
- Treatment Rooms
- Gym Free: No
- Name: BELFAST CENTRAL
- Distance: 100 metres
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Baby Sitting
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Pets Allowed Free: Yes
- Nearest Rail Name: Belfast Central Distance: 100 metres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Belfast City, view our hotels in Belfast City page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 5.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 3.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 5.0 out of 5
Stay Date: 03/08/2009, a customer who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Lovely hotel room with view over bustling, lively street with pretty pubs. Very handy too for the City Bus Tour and only a short walk to main centre. On the downside, very unwelcoming not to say, snooty, receptionist, male, 'greeted' us on our arriva… See more
Lovely hotel room with view over bustling, lively street with pretty pubs. Very handy too for the City Bus Tour and only a short walk to main centre. On the downside, very unwelcoming not to say, snooty, receptionist, male, 'greeted' us on our arrival. Staff training need suggested here - combine efficiency with warmth and pleasant manner. On departure, on the other hand, the female receptionist on duty was exemplary. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 5 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 3 out of 5
- City Tour Open Top Bus: 5 out of 5
- Bus trip to Co Antrim with Giants Causeway: 5 out of 5
- Crown Saloon: 5 out of 5
- Bourbon Restaurant just across the road was brill.: 5 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.