4 4 Star:
Search for room availability
Money Saver offers
- Save 10% for 3 nights or more
- Save 10% weekround when staying at least 3 nights
- Valid 01 Nov 16 to 28 Dec 16
Offers may be subject to change and may only apply to certain room types or may not be valid for all arrival dates. Please check price for your selected dates and room types to see if the above offers apply.
The Elite Hotel is set in a Baroque town house just a 10-minute walk from the Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square and Charles Bridge. Národní Trída, on the B Metro Line, is 100 yards down the road providing easy access to all of cities attractions.
The Elite Hotel offers air–conditioned and soundproof rooms with antique furniture and hand-painted wooden ceilings. Each room includes free Wi-Fi, a well-stocked minibar, satellite TV, pay TV and each bathroom offers a hairdryer.
The Ultramarin Restaurant serves authentic Thai dishes, while the Music Bar, located in the vaulted cellars, offers exotic cocktails and plays jazz and Latin American music. The dimly lit lobby bar, which opens onto the courtyard terrace, features vaulted ceilings and leather armchairs. The 24-hour staff can arrange tickets to Prague State Opera and the National Theatre and guests staying 3 nights or longer can benefit from special discounts at the spa, offering massages, a hot tub and sauna.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 78
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Mini bar
- In Room Safe
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Parking at Hotel Cost: 25.00 Per 24 Hours
- Jacuzzi Free: No
- Sauna Free: No
- Name: NARODNI TRIDA
- Distance: 50 metres
- Name: Prague Main Railway Station
- Distance: 3 kilometres
- Name: Vaclav Havel airport Prague
- Distance: 15 kilometres
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 06:45
- Monday to Friday: 06:45
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00
- Monday to Friday: 10:00
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Narodni Trida Distance: 50 metres
- Nearest Rail Name: Prague Main Railway Station Distance: 3 kilometres
- Nearest Airport Name: Vaclav Havel Airport Prague Distance: 15 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Prague, view our hotels in Prague page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.