DoubleTree by Hilton London Marble Arch
4 4 Star:
Search for room availability
If you add a free ticket to your break the voucher & redemption details for this will be included in your booking confirmation. If the free item needs to be posted this will be with you within a week.
- Available on London breaks of 2 nights or more
- Book between 23rd December 2016 and 28th February 2017
- Staying before 31st March 2017
- Please ensure you add the offer on the Review & Add page
- If you have added it and your booking is valid, we will email you a voucher that you can use at City Cruises to redeem your free tickets. We will include information on where to find City Cruises' stops in London to do this.
Welcome to the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London – Marble Arch. You will receive the warmest of welcomes from our friendly staff; we will even greet you with a delicious DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie upon arrival. This convenient London hotel occupies an enviable location in the heart of the West End, just off Oxford Street, and offers easy access to fantastic shopping and all the main attractions and business districts of London.
Unwind in a comfortable guest room at this London hotel. Stay connected with Wi-Fi at the generous work area, refresh in the stylish bathroom with rain shower, or unwind on a comfortable bed as you watch a movie on the 40-inch HDTV. Upgrade to a luxurious suite for additional space and amenities, including a separate living area. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in public areas of our London hotel.
After an exciting day discovering London attractions, enjoy a refreshing workout in our modern, complimentary fitness centre from 6am - 9pm. Relax with a drink in our Indigo Lounge Bar. Enjoy a casual meal in our Fire & Spice Restaurant or indulge in fine dining at Texture, our superb Michelin Star Restaurant.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 121
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Multilingual Staff
- Concierge Desk
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Pay Movies
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Trouser Press
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Offsite Parking Distance: Opposite
- Name: MARBLE ARCH
- Distance: 300 metres
- Name: PADDINGTON
- Distance: 1 mile
- Name: LONDON CITY
- Distance: 10 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
- Baby Sitting
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Marble Arch Distance: 300 metres
- Nearest Rail Name: Paddington Distance: 1 mile
- Nearest Airport Name: London City Distance: 10 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Marylebone & Baker Street Area, view our hotels in Marylebone & Baker Street Area page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.0 out of 5 based on 2 reviews
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Stay Date: 06/09/2016, a customer aged 45-64 who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Really good hotel. Brill location. Next to Oxford Street. See more
Really good hotel. Brill location. Next to Oxford Street. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 5 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 5 out of 5
- Breakfast: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- Thames Cruise: 4 out of 5
- West End Show: 5 out of 5
- Tower of London: 4 out of 5
- Steak and Lobster: 5 out of 5
- Mark's and Spencer: 3 out of 5
Trip to London
Stay Date: 06/07/2016, a customer aged 45-64 who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
The hotel was in a good position. Clean but very small room, service not very helpful. Breakfast not very good. See more
The hotel was in a good position. Clean but very small room, service not very helpful. Breakfast not very good. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 3 out of 5
- Destination: 4 out of 5
- Sleep: 3 out of 5
- Breakfast: 3 out of 5
- Staff: 3 out of 5
- Ivy: 4 out of 5
- Chinees at the Dorchester: 3 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.