DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing (2 Nt Offer & 1st Nt Dinner)
4 4 Star:
Per Person Per 2 Nights
- Evening meal included on the first night
- 5 minute walk to nearest Underground station
- Restaurant in hotel
- iPod docking stations & Nespresso coffee machine in room
Search Dinner Deal Availability
Dinner Deal Details
- Stay for 2 night's bed and breakfast and receive dinner on the first night of your stay. Dinner will be a 2 course meal.
Conveniently located with easy access to M4, A40 and M25 the DoubleTree by Hilton London - Ealing Hotel is an ideal base for both business and pleasure. Set in the quiet district of Ealing, just 7 miles outside central London, the DoubleTree by Hilton London - Ealing Hotel offers a peaceful setting within easy reach of the hub of the City.
Relax in the warm and stylish hotel rooms, equipped with air conditioning, hypo beds, 40" flat screen TV, iPod docking stations, Nespresso coffee machine, laptop safe and mini fridge offer a comfortable setting during your stay. Enjoy informal dining in the Arts Brasserie and bar, with Wi-Fi internet access you can catch up on emails and check travel information in comfort. After a day out and about why not return to the DoubleTree by Hilton London - Ealing Hotel for an indulgent cream tea. The hotel also provides 24 hour room service, so you can savour the tastes in privacy.
With parking for 150 cars at the hotel, it’s easy to explore the surrounding area. The DoubleTree by Hilton London - Ealing Hotel is just a ten minute drive from Kew Gardens, and less than half an hour from Heathrow and Central London. With the Ealing Common tube close by there is excellent access into London via the Piccadilly and District lines.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Lift to all Floors
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Parking at Hotel Cost: £12.50 Per 24 Hours
- Name: EALING COMMON
- Distance: 200 metres
- Name: PADDINGTON
- Distance: 5 miles
- Name: HEATHROW
- Distance: 10 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
- Interconnecting Rooms
Bar and Restaurant
- Restaurant in hotel
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Ealing Common Distance: 200 metres
- Nearest Rail Name: Paddington Distance: 5 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: Heathrow Distance: 10 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in West London, view our hotels in West London page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 5.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 5.0 out of 5
Stay Date: 05/12/2014, a customer aged 65+ who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Although hotel was out of London centre it suited us well, away from the hustle & bustle of the Christmas revellers. See more
Although hotel was out of London centre it suited us well, away from the hustle & bustle of the Christmas revellers. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 5 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 5 out of 5
- Breakfast: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- Theatre: 5 out of 5
- Prezzo: 4 out of 5
- Double Trees Hotel Ealing: 4 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.