DoubleTree by Hilton Leeds - Friday Night Out
4 4 Star:
Per Person Per Night
Search Friday Night Out Package Availability
Friday Night Out Package Details
- Stay 1 night and receive a bottle of Prosecco or beers in room upon arrival, 3 course evening meal plus nightlife voucher to make your Friday Night Out.
Added Value offers
- BB and Bottle of Prosecco or 4 Bottles of Beer on arrival
- Valid 01 May 17 to 30 Apr 18 weekround for any duration stay
Offers may be subject to change and may only apply to certain room types or may not be valid for all arrival dates. Please check price for your selected dates and room types to see if the above offers apply.
Set in the thriving Granary Wharf area of Leeds, The Doubletree by Hilton Leeds offers stylish and modern decor complemented by exceptional quality and service delivered throughout the hotel. The Doubletree by Hilton Leeds hotel is brimming with state of the art luxuries to make your stay more enjoyable. Boasting a superb location, the Doubletree by Hilton Leeds hotel is just a short walk from the centre of Leeds and the train station.
Each of the hotel rooms at the Doubletree by Hilton Leeds feature, deluxe bedding, and award-winning multimedia iMac computer, complimentary Wi-Fi and Sky TV. Bathrooms feature mist-free mirrors and walk-in power showers.
Enjoy award-winning dining in the fashionable restaurant, serving a tantalising array of modern European dishes in a sleek and vibrant setting. The peaceful outdoor terrace is perfect on long summer days. Scale the heights to the Doubletree by Hilton Leeds hotel unique Sky lounge bar, offering magnificent panoramic views across Leeds city. The hotel’s dynamic Granary Lounge serves a beautiful afternoon tea, and a range of sumptuous cocktails.
This Leeds Friday Night Out package includes a bottle of Prosecco or beers in your room upon arrival, a 3-course evening meal at the Italian-inspired Zizzi, as well as guestlist entry to the Tiger Tiger Leeds nightclub. You will also receive full breakfast the following morning.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 14
- Total Rooms Number: 333
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Multilingual Staff
- Concierge Desk
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Parking at Hotel Cost: £15.00 Per 24 Hours
- Gym Free: Yes
- Snack Bar
- Name: Leeds Station
- Distance: 0.3 miles
- Name: Leeds Bradford International Airport
- Distance: 9 mile
- Cots/Cribs Free: Yes
- Interconnecting Rooms
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 07:00
- Monday to Friday: 06:30
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 11:00
- Monday to Friday: 10:00
- Bar in Hotel
- Highchairs available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Rail Name: Leeds Station Distance: 0.3 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: Leeds Bradford International Airport Distance: 9 mile
To view our full selection of accommodation in Leeds & Area, view our hotels in Leeds & Area page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.