Doubletree by Hilton Cheltenham
(Cheltenham) 4 4 Star:
Per Person Per Night
Search for room availability
Doubletree by Hilton Cheltenham welcomes you to enjoy a peaceful stay, in an idyllic setting overlooking a golf course. The perfect location to explore The Cotswolds, a day at the races or a shopping break in a different town. Cheltenham Town Centre is just 2 miles from the hotel with the racecourse being 3.5 miles.
Relax and unwind in your room which features a large bed with crisp bedding, modern décor, TV, free WiFi and an en-suite bathroom. Upgrade to a deluxe room to enjoy garden views. These peaceful spaces within Doubletree by Hilton Cheltenham are perfect to put your feet up after a long day out and about.
Start each morning with a delicious breakfast in the Lakeside Restaurant which offers views over Lilley brook Lake through great bay windows. After breakfast you can spend the morning pampering yourself or working out. With complimentary use of a fitness centre, indoor pool, steam room, sauna and beauty salon you can truly unwind. Treat yourself in the evening, to a sumptuous dinner and a glass of wine which can be enjoyed on the outdoor terrace in the warmer months.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Room Service Not 24hr: Yes
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Indoor Pool Free: Yes
- Gym Free: Yes
- Name: GLOUCESTER
- Distance: 11.1 kilometres
- Name: Gloucestershire Airport
- Distance: 6.5 kilometres
Bar and Restaurant
- Children's Menu available
- Highchairs available
- Types: Pets accepted on request with hotel
- Cost: £15.00 credit card deposit reqd.
- Nearest Rail Name: Gloucester Distance: 11.1 kilometres
- Nearest Airport Name: Gloucestershire Airport Distance: 6.5 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Cheltenham & Area, view our hotels in Cheltenham & Area page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.