4 4 Star:
Per Person Per Night
Search for room availability
Set against a stunning backdrop of Ben Gorm, this lakeside lodge is the perfect place to relax. The Delphi Lodge is located in Leenane, which is often described as the gateway to Connemara and the surrounding scenery can be enjoyed by walkers and cyclists; the Connemara National Park can be reached in just a 35 minute drive.
From the rooms you can enjoy your own private view of the glorious scenery at this comfortable country house. Each room is finish with a cosy décor and a stylish ensuite bathroom.
The Lodge promotes a ‘Delphi Experience’ where guests are encouraged to relax by the log fire in the reception rooms, enjoy their meal in the dining room and wind down in the snooker room.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 13
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Pool/Snooker Free: No
- Name: Westport Train Station
- Distance: 31.7 kilometres
- Name: West Knock
- Distance: 85.8 kilometres
- Nearest Rail Name: Westport Train Station Distance: 31.7 kilometres
- Nearest Airport Name: West Knock Distance: 85.8 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Co. Mayo Area, view our hotels in Co. Mayo Area page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.