4 4 Star:
Per Person Per Night
Search for room availability
A delightful 1830s country house and fishing lodge in one of the most spectacular settings in Connemara Ireland. It offers charming accommodation, glorious scenery, great food and total tranquillity. Located in a wild and unspoilt valley of extraordinary beauty, the 1000-acre Delphi estate is one of Ireland’s hidden treasures. The historic lodge, famous as a holiday hideaway, is surrounded by the tallest mountains in Connemara and overlooks the lakes and rivers of the Delphi valley famous for their salmon and seatrout fishing.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 13
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Pool/Snooker Free: No
- Name: Westport Train Station
- Distance: 31.7 kilometres
- Name: West Knock
- Distance: 85.8 kilometres
- Nearest Rail Name: Westport Train Station Distance: 31.7 kilometres
- Nearest Airport Name: West Knock Distance: 85.8 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Co. Mayo Area, view our hotels in Co. Mayo Area page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.