Damson Dene Hotel & Leisure Club 3 Night Christmas Break
(Crosthwaite (Nr. Bowness)) 3 3 Star:
Per Person Per 3 Nights
Search Christmas Package Availability
Christmas Package Itinerary
- 3 Nights from Sun 24 Dec 2017
- Board basis: Dinner Bed & Breakfast plus Christmas Lunch
- 24 December 2017 - Once you have settled in you are invited to join us for mulled wine and mince pies in our cosy lounge where the Christmas Trees are up and the fire is lit. Enjoy a warm welcome from our friendly team and meet other guests who are spending Christmas with us. A festive 3 course candle lit dinner will be served in the restaurant this evening after which you can relax in the hotel bar or cosy up by the fire in the lounge. Young guests are invited to join us to decorate the children's Christmas tree before we leave a mince pie and glass of sherry in the hearth for Father Christmas and a carrot for Rudolph, of course.
25 December 2017 - Christmas Day begins with a glass of Bucks fizz and a traditional Cumbrian breakfast buffet. The morning is yours to enjoy with a local walk or church service before sitting down to a 5 course Christmas lunch to remember. Throughout the remainder of the day you can relax in the hotel, take a swim, watch the Queen's speech, or doze in the comfort of your room. Later you can help yourself to as much or as little as you can manage from our light buffet supper.
26 December 2017 - After breakfast you are free to explore the Lake District with our staff on hand to recommend the highlights of the local area. Be sure to check holiday opening times and don't forget to collect some complimentary tickets for a cruise on Lake Windermere from our reception. Whether you're walking, driving out or maybe even sledging (weather permitting), you can enjoy your beautiful surroundings, get some fresh air and build up an appetite for your 3 course candlelit dinner. In the evening, join us in the lounge to listen to the Lakeland Hand Bell Ringers before we host our special Boxing Day quiz with prizes.
27 December 2017 - A hearty breakfast before we wish you a fond farewell, until next year.
Nestled in an idyllic setting, close to Lake Windermere, the Damson Dene Hotel & Leisure Club is ideal for exploring the South Lakes. This pet friendly hotel, totally non-smoking hotel promises guests a warm welcome with its comfortable hotel bedrooms, extensive leisure facilities and tranquil surroundings.
Relaxing comes easy at the Damson Dene Hotel & Leisure Club and hotel guests can enjoy exclusive access to the hotel swimming pool, spa pool, sauna, steam room and gym. For those in need of little pampering, then the Holistic & Beauty Salon is on hand with a range of relaxing treatments. The Damson Dene Hotel & Leisure Club is also situated close to the renowned Windermere Golf Club.
Dining at the Damson Dene Hotel & Leisure Club is a pleasurable affair with sumptuous dishes, freshly prepared with the finest produce direct from the hotel Kitchen Garden. After dinner, hotel guests can retreat to the comfort of the Damson Dene Hotel & Leisure Club bar with its roaring open fire, traditional oak beams and extensive wine list.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 0
- Total Rooms Number: 40
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Room Service Not 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Indoor Pool Free: Yes
- Treatment Rooms
- Jacuzzi Free: Yes
- Solarium Free: Yes
- Gym Free: Yes
- Name: WINDERMERE
- Distance: 5 miles
- Name: MANCHESTER
- Distance: 70 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
- Baby Listening
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 8:00
- Monday to Friday: 08:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00
- Monday to Friday: 10:00
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Types: Pets accepted on request with hotel
- Cost: £10.00 per night
- Nearest Rail Name: Windermere Distance: 5 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: Manchester Distance: 70 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Windermere & South Lakes, view our hotels in Windermere & South Lakes page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 3.3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 3.5 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 3.6 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 3.9 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.2 out of 5
Christmas Break 2012
Stay Date: 24/12/2012, a customer aged 45-64 who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Stayed at The Damson Dene hotel, the Hotel is a bit tired in places but the food, drink and service were outstanding. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. It was brilliant See more
Stayed at The Damson Dene hotel, the Hotel is a bit tired in places but the food, drink and service were outstanding. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. It was brilliant Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 5 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 4 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.