Crowne Plaza London Kensington 3 Nights Christmas Break
4 4 Star:
Per Person Per 3 Nights
Search Christmas Package Availability
Christmas Package Itinerary
- 3 Nights from Sat 24 Dec 2016
- Board basis: BB + Xmas Lunch
- 24 December 2016 - Located in the heart of Kensington, opposite to Gloucester Road station with connection of Piccadilly, District, and Circle lines. Our unique location in the heart of Kensington is walking distance to The Natural History Museum, V&A and Science Museum. We are also very close to Hyde Park, Kensington Palace, Royal Albert Hall and Harrods making us the ideal place to stay whilst spending quality time with your family. In the evening our staff will be on hand to make recommendations for Restaurants in the local area.
25 December 2016 - Let us be your Christmas home-from-home this year. Enjoy 3 course Christmas Lunch at Umami Restaurant between 12:30pm to 3:30pm. Complimentary Wifi and gym access during the stay. With the latest technology, you can connect your smartphones or tablet to our Flat screen TV. For outdoor activities, you can relax and enjoy a short walk in Kensington Garden. After a fun-filled day out with the kids why not unwind in our beautiful one acre garden. Fully covered for all year round use our secret garden has sofas, fire heaters and blankets for a cosy feel. In the evening our Restaurant will be available serving a special Festive menu (payable locally).
26 December 2016 - Boxing Day Sales start! Get energised with our Full English Breakfast before heading to Harrods and Oxford Street. A short bus ride will take you to Westfield Shopping Centre.
27 December 2016 - Breakfast before departure.
The stylish hotel in Kensington has recently undergone a major refurbishment programme with a new look and fully refreshed features throughout. The Crowne Plaza London Kensington also boasts a secluded garden, allowing you to escape the hustle and bustle of the nation's capital city.
The Crowne Plaza London Kensington has many bedroom facilities such as 32" flat screen televisions offering a wide selection of freeview channels and internet access (free Wi-Fi), minibar, telephone, in room safe, tea and coffee making facilities and I pod docking stations.
Within a minute from Gloucester Road tube station, the Crowne Plaza Kensington hotel is ideally located for fast and efficient access to Heathrow & Central London, benefiting business executives and sightseers alike.
Just a short distance from Olympia and Earls Court, exhibitors and visitors to these popular venues may be reassured of hassle free journeys day and night. Culture vultures can miss queues with an early start at the nearby museums of South Kensington, whilst fashionistas can revel in the designers of Sloane Square and world famous department stores of Knightsbridge.
To view our full selection of accommodation in South Kensington, view our hotels in South Kensington page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 3.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 5.0 out of 5
Whistle-Stop London Tour
Stay Date: 24/12/2015, a customer aged 25-44 from Liverpool who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
The hotel was v nice indeed but everything came with a service charge. Even going to the bar to order drinks carried an extra 12.5% charge. So, a double Baileys cost us £11.25 and a bog-standard bottle of Sauvignon Blanc was £27.00. Even at checkout,… See more
The hotel was v nice indeed but everything came with a service charge. Even going to the bar to order drinks carried an extra 12.5% charge. So, a double Baileys cost us £11.25 and a bog-standard bottle of Sauvignon Blanc was £27.00. Even at checkout, having paid as we went for everything there was still a service charge to pay of £15.50. Needless to say, we did not leave a tip, as we would normally have done. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 4 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 3 out of 5
- Staff: 4 out of 5
- Marble Arch: 3 out of 5
- Oxford Street: 3 out of 5
- buckinghanm palace: 4 out of 5
- umami: 3 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.