Crowne Plaza London Ealing (2 Night Offer & 1st Night Dinner)
4 4 Star:
Per Person Per 2 Nights
Search Dinner Deal Availability
Dinner Deal Details
- Stay for 2 night's bed and breakfast and receive dinner on the first night of your stay. Dinner will be an allowance of GBP 15.00 per person.
Conveniently located for London, Heathrow and Wembley Arena the Crowne Plaza London Ealing is a great base for a relaxing short break or a business visit. Stylish and modern the hotel exudes a contemporary chic. All of the rooms at the Crowne Plaza London Ealing are elegantly designed and feature plush linens, comfortable beds, air conditioning and broadband internet.
Situated on the A40 close to Hanger Lane Tube Station, on London’s central line, the Crowne Plaza London Ealing has excellent access to the many sights and attractions available in the city. After a busy day return to the hotel and relax in the superb West 5 Brasserie and bar, serving a range of delightful dishes with a modern European flavour.
The Revive Health Club is the perfect place to relieve the stresses of the day. Work out in the Technogym and then unwind in the refreshing steam room.
With onsite chargeable parking and simple access from the M1 and M4 it’s easy to get out and about in the car. The Crowne Plaza London Ealing is just a short drive from Ealing centre, home of the famous Ealing studios, Kew Garden, Westfield shopping Centre and Wembley Stadium.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 6
- Total Rooms Number: 131
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Multilingual Staff
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Mini bar
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Smoking rooms
- Pay Movies
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Parking at Hotel Cost: £10.00 Per Night
- Steam Room Free: Yes
- Gym Free: Yes
- Name: HANGER LANE
- Distance: 100 metres
- Name: EALING BROADWAY
- Distance: 3 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: HEATHROW
- Cots/Cribs Free: Yes
- Interconnecting Rooms
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 07:30
- Monday to Friday: 06:30
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 11:00
- Monday to Friday: 10:00
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Hanger Lane Distance: 100 metres
- Nearest Rail Name: Ealing Broadway Distance: 3 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: Heathrow
To view our full selection of accommodation in North West London & Wembley, view our hotels in North West London & Wembley page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.0 out of 5
Show break in London
Stay Date: 04/11/2016, a customer aged 45-64 from Swansea who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
We had a wonderful time and the hotel was great and very convenient for the tube. My only criticisms would be in respect of the price of wine at the hotel and their policy in respect of bar bills - we were given a letter stating that our credit had b… See more
We had a wonderful time and the hotel was great and very convenient for the tube. My only criticisms would be in respect of the price of wine at the hotel and their policy in respect of bar bills - we were given a letter stating that our credit had been exceeded which was insulting as they had suggested an amount in the first place. The old fashioned way of settling up when checking out would seem better. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 4 out of 5
- Destination: 4 out of 5
- Sleep: 5 out of 5
- Breakfast: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 4 out of 5
- Evil: 5 out of 5
- The King's arms, Putney: 4 out of 5
- The Opera House: 4 out of 5
- il Posto, Victoria : 5 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.