Cragwood Country House Hotel (2 Night Offer & 1st Night Dinner)
(Windermere) 4 4 Star:
Per Person Per 2 Nights
Search Dinner Deal Availability
Dinner Deal Details
- Stay for 2 night's bed and breakfast and receive dinner on the first night of your stay. Dinner will be a 3 course set menu.
Cragwood Country House Hotel is set in its own secluded, twenty-acre estate, offering stunning views overlooking Lake Windermere and surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens and woodland. This hotel offers an oasis of comfort, warmth and relaxation.
The Cragwood Country House Hotel designed its rooms, with no one else in mind but its guests, offering the perfect place for a good night’s sleep with its comfy beds, crisp linen sheets and fluffy towels. The hotel also has a room adapted for disabled access use on the ground floor.
The hotel believes in celebrating the region it’s set in and all that is special and unique about the area, which is why they focus on locally sourced products from the local farmer, fisherman and butcher. This is key to their dining experience at the Cragwood Country House Hotel, offering guests the opportunity to have lunch, afternoon tea or a mouth-watering dinner.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- Room Service Not 24hr: Yes
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Name: KENDAL
- Distance: 10.9 miles
- Name: MANCHESTER AIRPORT
- Distance: 96 miles
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Types: Dogs
- Cost: £20.00 per stay
- Nearest Rail Name: Kendal Distance: 10.9 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: Manchester Airport Distance: 96 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Windermere & South Lakes, view our hotels in Windermere & South Lakes page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 5.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 5.0 out of 5
Stay Date: 07/08/2017, a customer aged 45-64 who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
A beautiful hotel in a stunning setting, lovely gardens and views over the lake. Fantastic rooms and service - the staff were friendly and nothing was too much trouble. See more
A beautiful hotel in a stunning setting, lovely gardens and views over the lake. Fantastic rooms and service - the staff were friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 5 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 5 out of 5
- Breakfast: 4 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- Hotel restaurant : 5 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.