Coulsdon Manor Christmas Break
4 4 Star:
Per Person Per 2 Nights
Search Christmas Package Availability
Christmas Package Itinerary
- 2 Nights from Sun 24 Dec 2017
- Board basis: Dinner Bed & Breakfast plus Christmas Lunch
- 24 December 2017 - Cream tea on arrival on the 24th, followed by pre dinner drinks in the evening and a 3 course dinner, you can then join the team for Christmas carols and a night cap or take the short walk to the local church for midnight mass.
25 December 2017 - On Christmas Day start the day with a bucks fizz breakfast, before the champagne and canapes and a traditional Christmas day lunch, relax in the afternoon and watch the Queens speech before our informal evening buffet and the Coulsdon Christmas quiz.
26 December 2017 - Enjoy a well earned lie-in, then Boxing Day Brunch 09.00-12.00noon. A leisurely Stroll of the magnificent grounds of the Golfing Estate. Then a safe journey home.
Originally built in the 1800s for the Byron family the Coulsdon Manor is a stunning country house set in 140 acres of beautiful parkland. This tranquil and scenic hotel is perfect for a relaxing getaway and is situated just 15 miles from central London with its exclusive shops, iconic attractions and famous landmarks.
Behind the Coulsdon Manor’s stunning exterior lies an elegant and classically decorated 4 star hotel, home to a plethora of leisure facilities to help relax and rejuvenate all visitors. The Reflections Leisure Club will help you unwind with a relaxing sauna and steam room, whilst the fully-equipped gym and tennis courts will help you work up a sweat and help you feel re-energised. The Coulsdon Manor also boast a full 18-hole golf course where you can enjoy excellent greens in the peaceful parkland surroundings (charges apply).
After making the most of these great facilities you can enjoy a first rate meal and a fantastic selection of wines in the elegant hotel restaurant and then retreat to one of the Coulsdon Manor’s bright, spacious and comfortable guest rooms. Hotel guests will find it easy to feel at home in the well appointed en-suite bedrooms equipped with television, direct dial phone and tea and coffee making facilities.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 3
- Total Rooms Number: 37
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Trouser Press
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Golf Course (18-hole) Free: No
- Tennis Free: No
- Solarium Free: No
- Steam Room Free: Yes
- Name: COULSDON SOUTH
- Distance: 2 mile
- Name: GATWICK
- Distance: 15 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: Yes
- Interconnecting Rooms
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 08:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00
- Monday to Friday: 09:30
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Highchairs available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Rail Name: Coulsdon South Distance: 2 mile
- Nearest Airport Name: Gatwick Distance: 15 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in South London & Croydon Area, view our hotels in South London & Croydon Area page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.0 out of 5 based on 6 reviews
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.2 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 4.5 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 3.8 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.3 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.