Copthorne Hotel Newcastle
(Newcastle-upon-Tyne) 4 4 Star:
Per Person Per Night
Superbly located on Newcastle’s cosmopolitan quayside, the Copthorne Hotel Newcastle is one of the city’s finest, and most striking. Set on the waterfront, enjoy gorgeous panoramic views of the Tyne River and the famous Tyne Bridge; the hotel is within easy walking distance of an array of trendy bars and restaurants, the sublime BALTIC Art Gallery and Newcastle’s vibrant city centre.
With a plush and contemporary interior, the Copthorne Hotel offers four star luxury – this modern hotel makes for the perfect retreat after a long day of shopping and sightseeing in the city. Each of the comfy guestrooms are decorated in warm colours for that home away from home feel and come equipped with an en-suite bathroom, satellite TV, direct-dial telephone and tea & coffee making facilities for your convenience. Wi-Fi internet access is also available for a nominal surcharge.
When evening rolls around, the Copthorne Hotel’s excellent Quay 7 Bar & Restaurant is a great choice for a relaxing dinner and drinks. Delight in the very finest a la carte dining at Quay 7, choose from British and international cuisines from an extensive menu, and treat yourself to a nightcap to toast your short break or getaway.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 156
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Concierge Desk
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Trouser Press
- Parking at Hotel Cost: £9.00 Per 24 Hours
- Gym Free: No
- Name: NEWCASTLE
- Distance: 0.2 miles
- Name: Newcastle International Airport
- Distance: 7.9 miles
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Rail Name: Newcastle Distance: 0.2 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: Newcastle International Airport Distance: 7.9 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Newcastle & Gateshead, view our hotels in Newcastle & Gateshead page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 5.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 3.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.0 out of 5
Stay Date: 18/11/2017, a customer aged 45-64 who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Really enjoyed river view, very relaxing. See more
Really enjoyed river view, very relaxing. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 5 out of 5
- Destination: 4 out of 5
- Sleep: 5 out of 5
- Breakfast: 3 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- Copthorne: 4 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.