Copthorne Hotel Manchester
4 4 Star:
Per Person Per Night
The Copthorne Hotel Manchester is perfectly placed on the picturesque Manchester waterfront. This location offers hotel guests both quiet seclusion from the bustling city centre as well as easy access to Manchester high-street, featuring the likes of Harvey Nichols and Selfridges. Nestled on the edge of the city centre, the Copthone Manchester Hotel has strong transport links with the Metrolink opposite the hotel, the motorway and train station within easy reach and Manchester Airport just 20 minutes away.
Visitors to the Copthorne Hotel Manchester will find the bright, clean and spacious rooms very comfortable. Each hotel room comes with Satellite T.V. and internet access as well as an iron, hairdryer and trouser press and stunning views of Manchester city centre. Hotel guests will also enjoy the excellent choice of dining options in the Clippers Brasserie and Chandlers Restaurant, as well as the hotel's close proximity to leisure attractions such as the Old Trafford, the Imperial War Museum and Lowry Centre.
Business parties will find the Copthorne Manchester Hotel more than adequate with large meeting rooms, ample free parking for hotel guests, secretarial services and even faxing, photocopying and courier services. The Copthorne Hotel Manchester is also completely wheelchair accessible, with friendly staff always on hand to help any visitor.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 0
- Total Rooms Number: 0
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Mini bar
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Name: EXCHANGE QUAY
- Distance: 100 metres
- Name: MANCHESTER PICCADILLY
- Distance: 3 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
- Interconnecting Rooms
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Exchange Quay Distance: 100 metres
- Nearest Rail Name: Manchester Piccadilly Distance: 3 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Manchester, view our hotels in Manchester page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.1 out of 5 based on 78 reviews
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 4.1 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 4.1 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.4 out of 5
Weekend break in Salford Quays!
Stay Date: 19/05/2016, a customer aged 65+ from UK who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
The Copthorne was well situated for exploring Salford Quays, easy walking to the Lowry, Old Trafford and Media City along with the Outlet Mall and restaurants. The tram service and stop at Exchange Quay was brilliant and we used it all weekend. Our r… See more
The Copthorne was well situated for exploring Salford Quays, easy walking to the Lowry, Old Trafford and Media City along with the Outlet Mall and restaurants. The tram service and stop at Exchange Quay was brilliant and we used it all weekend. Our room was what we expected and the reception staff were very helpful; we were lucky to face the dockside rather than the main road. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 4 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 3 out of 5
- Staff: 4 out of 5
- MUFC: 5 out of 5
- The Lowry Centre/Gallery and talk: 5 out of 5
- The Lowry Centre/Theatre: 5 out of 5
- Cafe Rouge,Salford Quays: 4 out of 5
- Frankie and Bennys, Salford Quays: 4 out of 5
- Bella Italia, Salford Quays: 4 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.