Copthorne Hotel at Chelsea FC (2 Nt Offer & 1st Nt Dinner)
4 4 Star:
Per Person Per 2 Nights
Search Dinner Deal Availability
Dinner Deal Details
- Stay for 2 night's bed and breakfast and receive dinner on the first night of your stay. Dinner will be a 2 course menu
If you add a free ticket to your break the voucher & redemption details for this will be included in your booking confirmation. If the free item needs to be posted this will be with you within a week.
- Available on London breaks of 2 nights or more
- Book between 23rd December 2016 and 28th February 2017
- Staying before 31st March 2017
- Please ensure you add the offer on the Review & Add page
- If you have added it and your booking is valid, we will email you a voucher that you can use at City Cruises to redeem your free tickets. We will include information on where to find City Cruises' stops in London to do this.
The Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea FC, London sit at the centre of the Chelsea FC Stamford Bridge complex. Located in the fashionable area of SW6 the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea FC, London are ideally located for your London break. Situated on Fulham Road, the hotel is just minutes from Fulham Broadway station and outside the congestion charge zone.
Stepping out of the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea FC, London you are just a short walk from Kensington High Street, The Natural History Museum and Chelsea’s famous Kings Road. The West End, Hammersmith Apollo, Earls Court Exhibition Centre and Olympia and other London attractions are just minutes away from the hotel via the tube.
The Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea FC, London 275 stylish bedrooms are well-equipped including in-room tea/coffee making facilities, iron and ironing board, in-room satellite TV and movies-on-demand, fridge, Wi-Fi, hard-wire broadband, flat screen plasma TVs, in-room safe.
With 5 excellent themed bars and restaurants – one of which being the creation of famous TV Chef Marco Pierre White, there is something to tantalise everyone’s taste buds at the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea FC, London. There is also a football stadium tour available from the hotel and a wide range of leisure facilities onsite.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Treatment Rooms
- Jacuzzi Free: No
- Sauna Free: No
- Solarium Free: No
- Steam Room Free: No
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: FULHAM BROADWAY
- Name: VICTORIA
- Distance: 10 miles
- Name: HEATHROW
- Distance: 20 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
Bar and Restaurant
- Continental Breakfast Cost: £12.50
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Fulham Broadway
- Nearest Rail Name: Victoria Distance: 10 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: Heathrow Distance: 20 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Earls Court & Hammersmith, view our hotels in Earls Court & Hammersmith page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.4 out of 5 based on 66 reviews
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.4 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 4.1 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 4.1 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.4 out of 5
The experience of Chelsea Flower Show
Stay Date: 27/05/2016, a customer aged 45-64 from GB who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Everything about this trip was easy from the train journey, the tube to the hotel and then checking in. The staff from beginning to tend were so courteous and willing to help with anything. I asked for a quiet room and that is exactly what we got, we… See more
Everything about this trip was easy from the train journey, the tube to the hotel and then checking in. The staff from beginning to tend were so courteous and willing to help with anything. I asked for a quiet room and that is exactly what we got, we needed to relax! For ease we got a taxi to the Chelsea Flower Show and spent a lovely morning there but beware Saturday is extremely busy! The area around the hotel is lovely with Battersea Park not that far and the stroll into Fulham is literally 5 minutes. The hotel is definitely a good base for the show and you can pack a lot more in besides that so I would definitely recommend it. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 4 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 4 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- Chelsea Flower Show: 5 out of 5
- Victoria & Albert Museum: 5 out of 5
- Harrods: 4 out of 5
- Pizza Expreess: 5 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.