CityNorth Hotel (2 Night Offer & 1st Night Dinner)
4 4 Star:
Per Person Per 2 Nights
Search Dinner Deal Availability
Dinner Deal Details
- Stay for 2 night's bed and breakfast and receive dinner on the first night of your stay. Dinner will be a 3 course set menu.
CityNorth Hotel is an ideal gateway to the east of Ireland, located 20 minutes from Dublin airport and 30 minutes from the centre of Dublin. With such ease of access to the centre, you can enjoy the hustle and bustle of the city from a more peaceful base. Alternatively, spend your time away exploring the Boyne Valley or the historic town of Drogheda.
The modern styling of the hotel rooms are complemented by the comforts they provide, including high speed Wi-Fi, refreshment tray with tea/coffee and treats, ensuite bathroom and 24 hour room service.
When dining at the CityNorth Hotel, unwind in the Tara Lounge with the relaxed atmosphere and casual bar menu or enjoy a more sophisticated setting in the Mornington Restaurant.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 109
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Gym Free: Yes
- Name: Drogheda
- Distance: 10 kilometre
- Name: Dublin Airport
- Distance: 40 kilometre
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 08:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 11:00
- Monday to Friday: 10:30
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Nearest Rail Name: Drogheda Distance: 10 kilometre
- Nearest Airport Name: Dublin Airport Distance: 40 kilometre
To view our full selection of accommodation in Dublin Airport, view our hotels in Dublin Airport page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.