The Chichester Hotel (Half Board with Wine)
(Basildon) 3 3 Star:
Per Person Per Night
Search One Night Half Board Availability
One Night Half Board Details
- Dinner will be a 3 course menu in the Gallery Restaurant. Guests receive a bottle of house wine to be taken with dinner. (1 bottle per couple)
The Chichester Hotel is a 3-star surrounded by farmland, the upmarket, oak beamed hotel dating from the 14th century is 2.4 miles from Rayleigh train station and 3.6 miles from golf at The Rayleigh Club. The hotel is a charming and historic, independently owned hotel and welcomes guests with a warm and friendly service.
The hotel has 36 bedrooms, offering warmth and comfort with beautiful finishing touches. The hotel offers doubles, twins and family rooms, as well as executive rooms for a more luxurious stay. All the rooms are equipped with a television, tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryer, iron and ironing board and free Wi-Fi.
The Stable Inn and the Gallery Restaurant offer a great range of home cooked seasonal dishes, beers and wines for guests to enjoy. Open to residents and non-residents, welcoming everyone with a warm and friendly atmosphere. So whether it’s a relaxing leisure break or a business trip this hotel is the perfect place to stay.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 36
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Room Service Not 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Name: Wickford Station
- Distance: 2 miles
- Name: LONDON SOUTHEND AIRPORT
- Distance: 8.7 miles
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 08:30
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:30
- Monday to Friday: 09:30
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Types: Cats & dogs
- Cost: £10.00 per night
- Nearest Rail Name: Wickford Station Distance: 2 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: London Southend Airport Distance: 8.7 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in East London, view our hotels in East London page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.