Casa Marcello Hotel Prague (Non Refundable)
4 4 Star:
Per Person Per Night
- On-site bar
- Be sure to visit the Agnes Restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi
Search for room availability
Completely restored to its original style, the Casa Marcello Hotel Prague is one of the most distinctive hotels in the centre of Prague and is just a few steps away from the Old Town Square and adjacent to the 1000 year old St. Agnes Monastery.
The elegant bedrooms combine comfort and tradition with luxurious baths, telephone, plasma screen television and minibar. The Casa Marcello Hotel Prague offers free WiFi throughout and there is a computer in reception where clients can check their emails free of charge.
The beautifully decorated Agnes Restaurant with its partially gothic-style interior, creates a pleasant atmosphere and serves traditional dishes of Czech cuisine, in addition to other specialities. It also offers a wide selection of excellent French and Czech wines. Another highlight is the Flower Garden Terrace, where you can order food from the restaurant and is ideal for summer relaxation. The hotel's Relax Club offers a beauty spa and also offers a sauna (both chargeable), ideal for unwinding in after a long day sightseeing.
- Mini bar
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Offsite Parking Distance: 100 metres
- Name: NAMESTI REPUBLIKY
- Distance: 200 metres
- Name: HLAVNI NADRAZI
- Distance: 3 kilometres
- Name: RUZYNE
- Distance: 15 kilometres
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Baby Sitting
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Pets Allowed Cost: ¤1300.00 per night
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Namesti Republiky Distance: 200 metres
- Nearest Rail Name: Hlavni Nadrazi Distance: 3 kilometres
- Nearest Airport Name: Ruzyne Distance: 15 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Prague, view our hotels in Prague page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 3.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 5.0 out of 5
Close to the town centre
Stay Date: 25/10/2016, a customer aged 45-64 who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
A beautiful hotel, very clean and warm. Friendly staff and extremely helpful. All the rooms are different and unique. Breakfast is lovely with lots of great choices. Five minute walk to the old town square. The bar has limited drinks but competitive … See more
A beautiful hotel, very clean and warm. Friendly staff and extremely helpful. All the rooms are different and unique. Breakfast is lovely with lots of great choices. Five minute walk to the old town square. The bar has limited drinks but competitive prices with the rest of Prague. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 4 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 3 out of 5
- Breakfast: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 4 out of 5
- Charles Bridge: 4 out of 5
- Old Town Square: 5 out of 5
- Astronomy clock: 4 out of 5
- Cafe savoy: 5 out of 5
- Cafe cp1: 5 out of 5
- Crazy cow: 5 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.